Unanswered 1andro/4andro/

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve been on Rad-140 for about 3 weeks. I’m seeing gains. Nothing crazy but noticeable for sure. Libido is in the dumps and was thinking about adding Andro the giant and super mandro. Then I started reading on Epi Andro stacked with the two

Do you guys think 1andro/4andro/Epi along with my rad140 is over kill ?

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is the Epi Andro even worth the additional cost ?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Andros aren’t really all that great but... sure, knock yourself out.

Epi will be the thing you feel, besides the rad and 1 andro.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Andros aren’t really all that great but... sure, knock yourself out.

Epi will be the thing you feel, besides the rad and 1 andro.

Do you think this combo would help with libido at all ?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Do you think this combo would help with libido at all ?
Not too sure about that. Maybe for a few hours a day. Andro half lives are short, except 1andro, which because of its relationship to dhb has an ultimate half life of more like nine hours.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think adding twice as much 1 andro instead of any 4 andro would be better, and use androhard as an epiandro and androsterone source. TD delivery lasts for many hours vs oral.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
1 andro, much like 1AD, is the only one of them that really has any kind of merit as an anabolic, the rest just either make you feel different (epiandro, 4AD, 4 andro, boldione and 1,4 andro) or cause sides (19nor Dione/diol/dhea)

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It’s messed up with 19nor andro especially because it’s enough nandrolone to cause Deca dick and gyno, but not enough to be anabolic like NPP.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stick with 1 and 4 andro over 1 and epi. The gains and feeling will be much greater.

Indiglospaz

Indiglospaz

Awards
I just started a andro sarm cycle
900 epi
330 4andro
20 LGD
I'm 3 days in and I'm pretty sure the epi is kicking my ass right now, kind of in a weird fog but at the same time energetic, hard to explain. Can't say it's quite pleasurable yet. Def feeling the pumps and endurance in the gym. Maybe my body just needs to adjust

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Stick with 1 and 4 andro over 1 and epi. The gains and feeling will be much greater.
I noticed epiandro, I didn’t notice 4 andro. It did literally nothing for me, on blood work either. Epiandro made my dht go up pretty high. So it works for sure. And well, actually.

I definitely noticed 1 andro, that’s a given. It does actually work it’s just very weak. I just ended up going with double the dose I’d use of 1AD... so 600mg to me would be the minimum dose per day.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I noticed epiandro, I didn’t notice 4 andro. It did literally nothing for me, on blood work either. Epiandro made my dht go up pretty high. So it works for sure. And well, actually.

I definitely noticed 1 andro, that’s a given. It does actually work it’s just very weak. I just ended up going with double the dose I’d use of 1AD... so 600mg to me would be the minimum dose per day.
I kinda feel the same about andros. I dose 400mg+ but we are also big guys lol I always feel like I need to take more to feel the benefits

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I kinda feel the same about andros. I dose 400mg+ but we are also big guys lol I always feel like I need to take more to feel the benefits
Yep if you're bigger over 200lbs I'd take 440mg if under 200lbs i'd say take 330mg.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Better than Osta/Lgd Yay or Nay??
Osta is useless for bodybuilders and lgd is mediocre at best. Would never use either. I fell for the hype years ago and it was a waste of money.