Unanswered 10mg vs 20mg superdrol should I do it?

tubzy

tubzy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I actually didn't know this so tnx. I always just took taurine and that seemed to help somewhat.

But the pumps that you get while on strong dht's, especially ones that are really good partitioners, I supposed that's also due to all the extra glycogen that's being stored in the muscles. Due to this I presume that pumps can't be alleviated all together, no matter what you do?

What is the entire cascade? I always thought this were all that you need it.
Yeah, taurine can help some people on/off pending your diet and what other supps you are taking, total water intake, diet etc.

For me taurine was a hit or miss. Just adding 1/4 tsp or 1/2 tsp of Himalayan salt to my gallon of water and drinking it throughout the day was enough for me - felt great. I also train fasted and pump and endurance is great. It contains pretty much all the electrolytes and trace minerals that you need.

When I say pumps in relation to AAS I'm talking about the painful and hurting type of ones (back pumps etc.) and also any cramping or spasms etc. I actually think the glycogen related pumps are good overall in relation to muscle growth so you wouldn't want to negate them completely IMO.

Hormones in general control mineral and electrolyte balance in the body. That is why it is good to supplement with extra electrolytes on cycle to help protect yourself. For example, exogenous testosterone can waste potassium out of the cell which can cause cardiovascular issues (hypokalemia). In reverse, supplementing potassium actually restores the axis.

Plus drinking plain water only in excess amount actually can work inversely and dilute all the electrolytes out of your cell which you don't want so that is why it is good to add Himalayan salt to it. Also, check your preworkout and intraworkout supplements they usually contain electrolytes like potassium and sodium and again that can also alter your balance and cause issues too if not aligned properly.

Just focus on the fundamentals of the cell which is electrolytes and minerals (act as catalysts for enzyme conversion) and you should be fine. Any herb, amino acid etc. taken after that reaction is just altering that balance within the cell basically acting like a bandaid (i.e. taurine).

If you want to know about electrolyte balance in general here is a an easy mainstream layman article in regards to salt. I'm too lazy to type right now lol.

Last edited:
Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is it true that whether you take 5mg,10mg, or 20mg superdrol, the stress on your liver(and resultant shut down) is the same? I believe that was one of the arguments against a low dose cycle.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Is it true that whether you take 5mg,10mg, or 20mg superdrol, the stress on your liver(and resultant shut down) is the same? I believe that was one of the arguments against a low dose cycle.
Is there a difference between 1 beer and 20? Of course dosage matters for toxicity.

Using any steroids with enough dosage or duration with shut down natural testosterone production while on them. That is why PCT is important for any cycle, to give the best odds of the fastest recovery of your natural production after.

This is 101 stuff, mate. Please do some more reading before cycling because you are scaring me.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is there a difference between 1 beer and 20? Of course dosage matters for toxicity.

Using any steroids with enough dosage or duration with shut down natural testosterone production while on them. That is why PCT is important for any cycle, to give the best odds of the fastest recovery of your natural production after.

This is 101 stuff, mate. Please do some more reading before cycling because you are scaring me.
I'm not taking it; I just asked for knowledge purposes. With the beer analogy, it's true that 1 beer vs 20 will yield different effects. But there's a lot of people who say that when it comes to orals, whether you take the smallest dose or most advanced dose, the damage to your liver and shut down will be the same (and happens within the same time frame). I just wanted to confirm if that's the case.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm not taking it; I just asked for knowledge purposes. With the beer analogy, it's true that 1 beer vs 20 will yield different effects. But there's a lot of people who say that when it comes to orals, whether you take the smallest dose or most advanced dose, the damage to your liver and shut down will be the same (and happens within the same time frame). I just wanted to confirm if that's the case.
no not at all. you could take 60 mg of epistane and feel like death and back off to 40 mg and feel less like death lol

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Who are these "a lot of people"???
Whoever they are, NEVER listen to anything they have to say again.
THEY ARE 100% WRONG.
PERIOD.

.... And this is just common sense, brother.

Study man.
... Just ignore those people you were referring to.

That's just crazy.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Who are these "a lot of people"???
Whoever they are, NEVER listen to anything they have to say again.
THEY ARE 100% WRONG.
PERIOD.

.... And this is just common sense, brother.

Study man.
... Just ignore those people you were referring to.

That's just crazy.
A few years ago there was a sudden interest in low dose cycles and pulsing cycles in order to get some gains without sides and use otc pct but for some reason those types of cycles are no longer popular or talked about. That's why I was asking if taking low dose cycles or regular dose cycles made any difference in terms of sides/shutdown.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
A few years ago there was a sudden interest in low dose cycles and pulsing cycles in order to get some gains without sides and use otc pct but for some reason those types of cycles are no longer popular or talked about. That's why I was asking if taking low dose cycles or regular dose cycles made any difference in terms of sides/shutdown.
sides definately go up as dosage go up...

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No, they don’t - if they did they are idiots, and if your common sense can’t overcome this then you really don’t have any. Nothing in the world works this way. If you take too many Tylenol you can have organ failure. If you drink an excess of coffee, you will get worse sides like jitters, anxiety, blood pressure. If you eat too much food you will begin to get sick. Too much oxygen can actually kill you! Dosage matters.

Nothing we put in our bodies is all or nothing in terms of effect. No medication, no organic compound, no supplement is not without some kind of practical limit, even if very high for some things.

As for shutdown, once the body is shutdown it is going to stay that way until the exogenous stimulus is removed, and that will take time. So you can take low doses of some SARMs or pulse Superdrol only for a bit and delay that shutdown a bit compared to a standard cycle, but it is only delaying the inevitable. Once shutdown, there isn’t greater levels of shutdown. Your test production is just turned off. BUT ease of recovery of that natural production post cycle can be influenced by how long it was turned off. So someone just using a low dose of Ostarine can avoid complete shutdown for weeks, and spend less time turned off, so recovery is often easier. If you take testosterone Enanthate for 10 weeks you will shut off almost immediately and stay off until several weeks after your last shot when levels will finally clear enough to start PCT.

I hope that explains things a bit better.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ease of recovery of that natural production post cycle can be influenced by how long it was turned off.
Exactly.

Cycle length is number one, second to it are the compounds that were used (nandrolones being the hardest to recover from) and third is the number of compounds used. Studies suggest the more compounds you used the harder it is to recover.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Are there any protocols regarding pulsing schedule, compound or time on that have been proven to be easiest to recover from, or that have the least amount of natural test reduction?

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I remember people trying out orals + a serm for 6 weeks. A lot of them were done on SD at 10 - 15mg and tbol at cca. 50mg if I remember correctly.

Nobody got completely shut down. LH was usually around "0.7 - 1" but TT was also way down < 100 pg/dl but also not at zero. I imagine that this would be a stupidly easy recovery, but the price for that would be that you would feel like crap for the duration of the cycle. I tried something similar for 3 weeks (b/c of gyno actually) with tamox, dbol and tbol, and I felt like total garbage and wont ever do it again. I felt depressed and had no libido, which really didn't play with my gf all to well. I mean, you can do this stupid cycles and you'll gain muscle or what ever your goal is, but your life and relationships will pay the price for it. Maybe different if you are married and have a steady job that will tolerate you being shitty for 2 months but me, I don't have a job I'm independent and I am not married so fuack this kind of cycles; if I feel like crap, I'll perform like crap (professionally and relationship wise, I'm not losing another relationship to this hobby).

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I feel like the pulsing thing is counter productive unless your the type of person that bounces back fast no matter what your cycle is. I also agree with the above statement a lot too. While you may not get to zero, your levels still most likely are going to take a massive dive, your gains will be minimal in comparison to running a regular cycle. Even pulsing a oral while on testosterone dosen't give the same results as running the oral straight and keeping steady levels of the hormone. Without test or something in its place your just going on a hormonal rollercoaster. I'm not even a fan of sarm only cycles but I'd opt for that over pulsing a oral. For the same amount of suppression or less then the oral pulse you can make some gains without all the ups and downs.

I just think if your worried about shutdown, avoid hormones all togther

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just think if your worried about shutdown, avoid hormones all togther
+ 1

Just do a test booster like alphamax and add mk677 to it (and be very mindful about gyno). I did this for 3 months and it was great, if you disregard that this was the "cycle" that started my gyno, ... Also, Mk sides (anxiety for me) are no joke though. But anyway, this kind of 3 month cycle can produce same results as a 6 week 30 - 50mg tbol cycle or what ever oral only cycle imo ...