1-test with test prop?

Slowpain

Awards
Have any of you guys here taken 1-test with test prop? The reason I ask is because last winter I took a Test Enanthate/EQ cycle and gained some good mass but also bloated up alot with about 3-4 lbs of fat. As of now I have been on a 4-AD 1-test home brew for a week and a half and dieting hard with very low carbs and am just cutting up like crazy. My question is have you guys tried mixing the legal with the illegal? To me 1-test seems like an awsome steroid and I have taken it many times before and am always pleased with the hardness and vascularity I get off it. Now I have never taken any other androgen besides 1-test and was thinking of trying maybe some tren, winny, or masteron but my question is sense this 1-test is doing such a good job will I get the same results from a differet androgen? 1-test also puts me in a great mood and gives me a big drive in the gym, do the other androgens do this also?

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
1test along with the test has been done by some guys on various board

Jcc

Awards
  • Established
Look up Old Guy's original cycle log in the cycles section.

I brewed up a 1Tcyp and synovex prop batch for a friend of mine, and he had great results. But he hadn't used 1T before and it'd been several years since he'd done anything anyways, soooo....

Slowpain

Awards
thanks I will look in the used cycles forum and see what I can find. I am just wondering what winstrol would be like in place of 1-test or even fina.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I have a log in there where I did a 1-test/TNE transdermal cycle...I was very pleased :)