1-Andro forming lumps/chrystallysing

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hello folks. I'm wondering if you've ever had this issue or if there's anything that can be done.

My AG 1-Andro is clotting/forming lumps/chrystallysing in the bottom and on the edges of the container. The measuring dropper has these lumps/chrystals inside of it too and I tried to clear it with shaking with force, keep in warm water and keep in almost boiling water with no luck. Seems like the hot water made things worse and the lumps don't even move after that. Now this is from the second 1-Andro I just opened. The first had it worse, so I just used the 4-Andro dropper to measure and apply the 1-Andro.

Attachments

Last edited:
KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
That's no biggie on the dropper, I can just use the 4-A dropper for both 1-A and 4-A as it's clean of lumps. When I finished the 1-A bottle I notest theres quite a lot of this lumping in the container. I took the label off to see how much is there.

Attachments

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
For reference here's an empty Virtus container where you can see the numbers on the glass container on the bottom and after it a pic of the today finished 1-Andro bottom.

Attachments

Last edited:
KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Is there any way I could still clear the lumps and maybe be able to use the lumps if they even can be apllied to skin and still absorbed?

The first 1-A bottle also finished 3,5 days before it should've based on my calculations. Now I'm measuring 0.6 ml twice a day so some measuring tolerance there for sure as there's no line for 0.6 ml and I'm hitting between the 0.5 ml and 0.75 ml with my estimation where the 0.6 would approx be.

The second 1-A bottle don't seem to have these lumps as much, only in the dropper there is some like can be seen in the pic. I'm hoping it doesn't start to form now that I've opened it. These lumps have only been in the 1-A bottles. No lumps in any 4-A or Neuro dhea bottles, even when been open for several months. I store all these in a cool and dry place out of light. But can't know how the retailer has stored them or how has the shipment enviroment been.

@delsolrob @thebigt @cheftepesh1

Last edited:
KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar

yikes, I've never seen bottles like that before - looks like you put them in the freezer for storage. -cut-

to clear the dropper - you need to pull some salvo (iron legion carrier) into the dropper while the bottle is warming. I would let it sit in hot water for 10-15 minutes while checking on it occasionally.

the crystals in the empty bottle would be a little challenging to recover
I threw out the first dropper already since I couldn't clear it. I may try what you said here for this dropper on the second bottle, but I'm not too conserned about the droppers, I can just use the 4-A dropper and use the one in the pic as a cap only for the bottle. The lumps around the bottle seems to be a few days worth of product, so I may try something for that. Maybe someone sees this and has some innovative ideas = )

Edit: I will try the things instructed on the AG website you linked (y)

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Keep us in the loop

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I threw out the first dropper already since I couldn't clear it. I may try what you said here for this dropper on the second bottle, but I'm not too conserned about the droppers, I can just use the 4-A dropper and use the one in the pic as a cap only for the bottle. The lumps around the bottle seems to be a few days worth of product, so I may try something for that. Maybe someone sees this and has some innovative ideas = )

Edit: I will try the things instructed on the AG website you linked (y)
hot water should definately help!!!

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You can add pure isopropyl alcohol or DMSO. This will of course make it impossible to get an exact mg/ml but I never cared I just wanted the active in me. Combo hot water bath(pyrex dish on a coffee maker works well to not overheat and can be left as long as needed) and added alcohol always worked for me.

Yes this makes the carrier less efficient(dmso not with standing) but it beats putting it in the bin.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
You can add pure isopropyl alcohol or DMSO. This will of course make it impossible to get an exact mg/ml but I never cared I just wanted the active in me. Combo hot water bath(pyrex dish on a coffee maker works well to not overheat and can be left as long as needed) and added alcohol always worked for me.

Yes this makes the carrier less efficient(dmso not with standing) but it beats putting it in the bin.
Everything beats putting it in the bin. I thought for a second to break up the bottle and scrape the goods out from the pieces 😆

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Everything beats putting it in the bin. I thought for a second to break up the bottle and scrape the goods out from the pieces 😆
all you need to do is put some water in a small pan. bring water to boil. take pan off heat...put bottle with dropper sticking up out of the water into pan...leave in water for 3 minutes.

easy peasy.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
So I got most of it out 👍 Got to thinking that if the lumps are mostly the effecting ingridient, I'm making some super concentrated 1-Andro td here, so I poured it in the other allmost full 1-A bottle. I hope this was not a mistake. I applied the new freshly mixed 1-A to my traps and chest and notest it is very glittery. This made me feel pretty 🧚‍♀️ The salvos I've used have not been glittery thus far, Ultra Hard and Sustain Alpha a little.

So I guess I now have some extra strong 1-Andro. Side effects will be my delts not fitting to my shirts anymore.

If when I finish the second 1-A it starts to look like lumps will be left behind, I'll just warm it up a little before applying the last doses, since when warmed the lumps mixed in the salvo better.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s happened to me many times, and I do what you have done. In a pan of hot water and it solves the problem. Happy days