1-Andro cycle qustion

itayb123

Awards
Hey guys!

About to start a chaos and pain bottle and wondering.. I want to extract the duration to six weeks without buying another bottle..
I was thinking to make 2 days on 1 day off 3 days on 1 day off..
Would it be possible? And still get decent results?
Thanks!

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey guys!

About to start a chaos and pain bottle and wondering.. I want to extract the duration to six weeks without buying another bottle..
I was thinking to make 2 days on 1 day off 3 days on 1 day off..
Would it be possible? And still get decent results?
Thanks!
Probably not. With most of the andro products you usually need two bottles at least and double the dose as it is. Trying to stretch out your supplements to last a certain amount of time will just make them a complete waste of money. I know guys that do that with protein powders. They decide they are gonna have a mid morning shake and mid afternoon shake between meals to get two 50 gram protein shakes in on top of their food. Then realise they need 4 scoops per day to do that and their tub of protein only has 28 serves so will only last a week. So they do mini just under a half scoops per shake making each shake about 10 grams of protein and completely pointless. But they need it to last the month. Save up for a second bottle and start the cycle then. Use the time in between to nail your diet rest and training so you hit the ground running.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not to mention... I’m pretty sure the half-life of Andros are fairly short.
Gotta keep that sh:t in your system the entire time.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not to mention... I’m pretty sure the half-life of Andros are fairly short.
Gotta keep that sh:t in your system the entire time.
Agreed with this statement. With andros you will either want to do a full run or no run at all if you want any results.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nice idea in theory but agree with the gang...At least 2 doses a day and lots of it.

Put a whole cycle together and don’t half ass it....(Yes I realize this shite is expensive, 1 andro was my first cycle)