I am 2.5 weeks into mechabol @ 100mg and was thinking of adding a non methyl that would compliment the mecha. I am already taking TRT test cyp @ 100mg every 3 days as well and just looking for some to add for the last 3.5 weeks. I am also thinking of bumping the mecha up to 125 for remainder...
I understand and I am far from an expert on this so maybe others can chime in. You could always lower your dose to 50mg per week for a couple of weeks and then after your last injection wait about ten days before your blood work.
Are you trying to get the DR to prescribe you a higher dose? If you self inject I would inject 50mg and wait 8-10 days before getting your blood tests done which should give you pretty low results. Or you could get your own lab work done prior to going back to the DR and if it looks good take...
No worries on the thread! Are you on trt at 200mg every week or every two weeks? I am doing 100mg every three days and I waited 10 days and my levels were still a little over 400.
I think they got a little elevated because I got strep throat right after the cycle and could sleep so I was taking some tylenol pm every night on top of the meds they gave me the Dr said acetaminophen will elevate liver values real quick in some people. Either way I am gonna pick up some...
Well I got my lab results back and my test levels were 425 and my liver was slightly elevated at 44 ast and 60 alt and that was 6 weeks after a 5 week m-sten rx cycle at 20mg per day. They said the liver values were barely high and they were not real concerned.
What about something like x-trenavar etc.. I dont think they are methylated but they do convert to Tren which is liver toxic but I am far from an expert on this.:dunno:
I did a short cycle at 75 mg a while back didn't get much out of it since I got the flu and had to cut it short. I am currently on my second week of a 6 week cycle of mecha @ 100mg along with test cyp @ 200mg per week. So far I feel great with no sides my strength and aggression in the gym is up...
I was just curious if i should add EPI @ 10-20mg to a stack of test cyp 100mg (TRT every 3 days), Mechabol @ 100mg and Dermacrine. Would it be worth it to add the EPI and would it serve as an AI in the stack??
thanks
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.