PCT for pink magic?

Cocoon

Awards
Hey guys i want to do a 8 week cycle of usp labs pink magic. Not for the purpose as a androgenic cycle and build muscle but just as a t booster and good mood training/motivation, i saw it contains 300mg epi andro a day. Do i need a pct after my 8 weeks of use? Ingredients are following:
Ultimate-T Testosterone and Libido Booster featuring Cyclosome Technology:
Eucommia Ulmoides 100:1 Extract (bark)(as Andro 100)750mg*
Tribulus Terrestris Extract (as Testosurge)(fruit)375mg*
Massularia Acuminata Aqueous Extract300mg*
Fenugreek 50% Extract (Standardized to Fenusides)300mg*
Maca Extract (as MacaPure)(root)157.5mg*
Dioscorea Makin Extract (as Diosterol)(Rhizome and aerial parts)(Standardized to extract ratio: 50-67:10)(equal to 3.75-5.025 grams of whole plant)75mg*
Proprietary Adaptogen and Protein Synthesis Compound:
Rhaponticum Carthamodies 98% Extract (root)(Turkesterone)130mg*
Epiandrosterone150mg*
25(R)-spirostan-22a-O-3b,5a,6b-Triol (Super Laxogenin)

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you just want some test boosting, I’d look somewhere else. Epi andro isn’t super suppressive and that’s not a huge amount, but why risk it? Get CEL Mtest or something for like half the price.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
No you don't need a pct for this at all...anything you can buy at gnc doesn't need a pct

Cocoon

Awards
If you just want some test boosting, I’d look somewhere else. Epi andro isn’t super suppressive and that’s not a huge amount, but why risk it? Get CEL Mtest or something for like half the price.
It’s also because i like the ingredients it has also laxogenin and eucommia ulmoides i think it’s a great supplement so i bought it also the reviews on this one are very good. Just don’t want to get supressed

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It’s also because i like the ingredients it has also laxogenin and eucommia ulmoides i think it’s a great supplement so i bought it also the reviews on this one are very good. Just don’t want to get supressed
Here's the problem with this product, the little bit of epiandro in there will slightly supress testosterone or at bare minimum negate the effects of any testosterone boosting ingredients. At the same time there's not enough epiandro in it to build muscle.

It's got lots of fancy sounding ingredients in odd quantities and honestly, it's an absolute shyt product

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If you took 2-4x the reccomended dose it would probably be a nice cutting and libido stack. But at that point you will need pct

dmw2021

Awards
As the other guys said (not that I have any first hand ph/aas experience, just hell of a lot of research when bored) technically just a lot of herbals some of which have mixed feedback and a bit of epiandro but not really at the doses folk would use it at.

Dick-Hertz

Dick-Hertz

Awards
"Pink Magic" Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

"PCT" Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha :rolleyes::cautious::(

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Pink Magic was highly suppressive....major shut down

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you have to take PCT - usp labs prime then you have to take pct for that.

jeanlolonnais

jeanlolonnais

Awards
Hey guys i want to do a 8 week cycle of usp labs pink magic. Not for the purpose as a androgenic cycle and build muscle but just as a t booster and good mood training/motivation, i saw it contains 300mg epi andro a day. Do i need a pct after my 8 weeks of use? Ingredients are following:
Ultimate-T Testosterone and Libido Booster featuring Cyclosome Technology:
Eucommia Ulmoides 100:1 Extract (bark)(as Andro 100)750mg*
Tribulus Terrestris Extract (as Testosurge)(fruit)375mg*
Massularia Acuminata Aqueous Extract300mg*
Fenugreek 50% Extract (Standardized to Fenusides)300mg*
Maca Extract (as MacaPure)(root)157.5mg*
Dioscorea Makin Extract (as Diosterol)(Rhizome and aerial parts)(Standardized to extract ratio: 50-67:10)(equal to 3.75-5.025 grams of whole plant)75mg*
Proprietary Adaptogen and Protein Synthesis Compound:
Rhaponticum Carthamodies 98% Extract (root)(Turkesterone)130mg*
Epiandrosterone150mg*
25(R)-spirostan-22a-O-3b,5a,6b-Triol (Super Laxogenin)
You will not need a pct for that. I'm assuming you will be taking 2 doses per day to get 300 mg of epiandro per day for 8 weeks? You may experience a boost in mood or libido at that dose but probably not much.

If you plan on sticking with Pink Magik , because you already have it, you may want to consider another epi andro product to get the dosage upto 500 -750 mg per day.

But if you are new and inexperienced and just want to stick with Pink Magic then I would at least up the dose to 3x per day = 450 mgs for 6 weeks or 4x = 600mgs for 4 weeks. You should experience something beyond placebo, increase in mood, libido, confidence, maybe even slight boost in strength or muscularity and still wont require a PCT unless you want to be safe you could go with any reputable OTC pct.

Of course depending on your age you may not notice anything at all but it could be a learning experience. We all start somewhere.