1-test aromatization to estradiol?

Trepstar

Awards
  • First Up Vote
The majority of what i've read says dihydroboldenone (I get it in the form of 1-DHEA/1-Test) does not aromatise so no aromatase inhibitor is needed on cycle. However, videos i've watched on youtube such as this one around the 16:15 mark he says it does aromatise into estradiol?

Some say it does, some say it doesn't does anyone have the facts here? Is there confusion because theres some degree of aromatization with boldenone but not with dihydroboldenone?

Thanks

Last edited:
KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
This is the first time I've ever heard about this. Wether or not it's true what they say on the video, you should just look this on a practical level. If you are taking 1-dhea, then no you don't presumably have to worry about aromatization. But as allways when running something hormonal, an AI should be on hand just in case. I would make a claim that if you'd run 1-dhea as a stand alone, I'm 99% sure you'll have less E2, than you had before the run. Assuming you have normally working hpta and aromatisation process before the cycle.

Last edited:
Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is the first time I've ever heard about this. Wether or not it's true what they say on the video, you should just look this on a practical level. If you are taking 1-dhea, then no you don't presumably have to worry about aromatization. But as allways when running something hormonal, an AI should be on hand just in case. I would make a claim that if you'd run 1-dhea as a stand alone, I'm 99,99 % sure you'll have less E2, than you had before the run. Assuming you have normally working hpta and aromatisation process before the cycle.
there’s loads of examples where compounds that on paper shouldn’t do something actually do.

epistane causing gyno for example (granted in pct)

as they say in the video it’s at an insignificant level so even if you accept what is said in the video (I’ve not heard of DHB converting before but I have heard of some of the 1 or two step conversions kicking out byproducts of the process and the byproduct converts etc) then this knowledge wouldn’t change a strategy.

as you say, whatever you run you should have an estrogen mitigation plan in place just in case.

OP didn’t say whether he was planning to run it solo but I definitely wouldn’t myself.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
there’s loads of examples where compounds that on paper shouldn’t do something actually do.

as they say in the video it’s at an insignificant level so even if you accept what is said in the video (I’ve not heard of DHB converting before but I have heard of some of the 1 or two step conversions kicking out byproducts of the process and the byproduct converts etc) then this knowledge wouldn’t change a strategy.

as you say, whatever you run you should have an estrogen mitigation plan in place just in case.

OP didn’t say whether he was planning to run it solo but I definitely wouldn’t myself.
Yeah I wouldn't run it solo either. I was only trying to make a point through practical example on how it's really irrelevant wether it does aromatise a little or not. If you run something that does aromatise along side with it (as you should), then you have that compounds aromatization to take in to account and if running solo, then most likely would rather have low E than high.

Trepstar

Awards
  • First Up Vote

I run it with DHT, my goals and strategy to reduce certain health risks I may be predisposed to require me to run cycles that have no to minimal aromatization. Appreciate your reponse.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I run it with DHT, my goals and strategy to reduce certain health risks I may be predisposed to require me to run cycles that have no to minimal aromatization. Appreciate your reponse.
is it the aromatisation or the estrogen that’s the issue bro?

just thinking that sounds like a rough ride as 1-t will shut down test production so you’ll be basically running with very low estrogen.....

you could just dose straight estrogen to address that issue.

Trepstar

Awards
  • First Up Vote
is it the aromatisation or the estrogen that’s the issue bro?

just thinking that sounds like a rough ride as 1-t will shut down test production so you’ll be basically running with very low estrogen.....

you could just dose straight estrogen to address that issue.
It's the estradiol in particular, I want to keep it within normal range when off cycle and not take anything to raise it while on cycle. It is rough but the DHT helps.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wouldn't it be better kept in normal range when cycling also?
that’s what I’d be thinking

OP - if you are just gyno prone then just control your estrogen with an ai?

you need some estrogen to grow and feel good.....

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
that’s what I’d be thinking

OP - if you are just gyno prone then just control your estrogen with an ai?

you need some estrogen to grow and feel good.....
Yeah unless he has some kind of health issue that even a short timed fluctuating higher E2 is dangerous. I don't know any, but I'm no doctor.

Trepstar

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yeah unless he has some kind of health issue that even a short timed fluctuating higher E2 is dangerous. I don't know any, but I'm no doctor.
My Dad had prostate cancer, so it gives me peace of mind to balance the risks by taking precautions. Which is also the reason why i stack the 1-DHEA with DHT instead of 4-DHEA because of the aromatization.

Trepstar

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Also, I know people say DHT is worse for prostate but "Dihydrotestosterone Administration Does Not Increase Intraprostatic Androgen Concentrations or Alter Prostate Androgen Action in Healthy Men" whereas estradiol seems to have bigger part to play in prostate health and less understood

Very interesting reports if your interested on the subject:

https://www.urotoday.com/images/stories/documents/bjui/done_bjui_109_2_183_188.pdf

Last edited:
Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My Dad had prostate cancer, so it gives me peace of mind to balance the risks by taking precautions. Which is also the reason why i stack the 1-DHEA with DHT instead of 4-DHEA because of the aromatization.
sorry to hear about your dad bro.

I would definitely be getting bloods on a consistent basis throughout given your concerns. Personally (and believe me this is just what I would do as I am sure you’ve looked into this way more than me, im
Also a million miles from a doctor) I would just be looking to keep my estrogen mid range throughout (I didn’t think they’d been able to clearly state what causes prostrate cancer to grow but I know the links to estrogens and and androgens are there, just so many damn conflicting studies).

truthfully, I’d probably not do anything to mess with my hormones at all in your situation. It seems like that’s decision you’ve made though (and I’m no hypocrite so not saying you shouldn’t btw) but just take all the precautions brother, bloods, regular finger up there (I like that anyway so I get checked weekly 🤣) even if that ain’t your thing you know.

always be safe rather than sorry

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DHB, I don't know if 1dhea is the same, it's the prohomone to dhb right? Anyways the actual steroid DHB,as far as I know does not convert to estrogen. I will try to find where but I've ever seen a small amount actually converts to DHT. So your plan of running it with DHT , you may have issues unless you tolerate DHT well. Again this is with the actual steroid. Im not sure if it all applies to 1dhea. I feel like it should though. It's a dry DHT drug not an estrogen type.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hails OP~ APEX offers its topical curcumin "Helios". There is fascinating human data around its ability to literally stop prostate issues in its tracks. In fact we believe its hands down the best for thing for it, OTC or otherwise. Try it for yourself. If your dad is still alive you should have him on it as well. BTW, in a recent meta analysis, curcumin ranks 3rd over all as a longevity aid in humans.. bottom line: use it or you will die sooner.

reap the benefits our leg work, we use the active version: THC which is what your body converts what little curcumin to that makes it through your guts. Orally its very hard to get it into the bloodstream.. Topically it gets right in and doesn't have to convert the active.. it literally "hits the ground running" once it penetrates the skin. Read more below.

Ingredient Features – Apex Alchemy (apex-alchemy.com)

Trepstar

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hails OP~ APEX offers its topical curcumin "Helios". There is fascinating human data around its ability to literally stop prostate issues in its tracks. In fact we believe its hands down the best for thing for it, OTC or otherwise. Try it for yourself. If your dad is still alive you should have him on it as well. BTW, in a recent meta analysis, curcumin ranks 3rd over all as a longevity aid in humans.. bottom line: use it or you will die sooner.

reap the benefits our leg work, we use the active version: THC which is what your body converts what little curcumin to that makes it through your guts. Orally its very hard to get it into the bloodstream.. Topically it gets right in and doesn't have to convert the active.. it literally "hits the ground running" once it penetrates the skin. Read more below.

Thanks, i'll take a look. I currently take indole 3 carbinol, boron and selenium for prostate health.

Last edited:
Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

hey bro, just out of interest what were the top two for longevity? Do you have a link to the meta?

if by aids it means any intervention my guess is sauna and fasting are possibly the top two (just down to the volume and strength of the studies)

if supplement based its harder

metformin probably has the most data behind it but it’s controversial

trans resveratrol probably the other one?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
hey bro, just out of interest what were the top two for longevity? Do you have a link to the meta?

if by aids it means any intervention my guess is sauna and fasting are possibly the top two (just down to the volume and strength of the studies)

if supplement based its harder

metformin probably has the most data behind it but it’s controversial

trans resveratrol probably the other one?
you will be surprised to find metformin lower on the list, and resveretrol (reserpine) even lower..

you can find the article on ergo log

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
just make a kitchen sink sup with effective dosing, bam!! its all listed :cool: