Recent content by Wannaspeed

  1. ghrp-2 cjc no dac gyno questions

    Thanks for your feedback. What kind of dosage did you use with the b6? Apparently caber and prami both work , I wonder if adding some b6 might be beneficial too. Prami is supposed to work faster but has nasty side effects. Guess I'll see. I wonder why mine is so painful? I noticed a slight drop...
  2. ghrp-2 cjc no dac gyno questions

    Nipple is more sore today. Staying off the peptides for now, last pin was yesterday morning. Discovered the sore nipple yesterday evening. Trying not to mess with it. I'm also wondering if I slightly injured something in there, I was replacing a water heater yesterday and picked it up and the...
  3. ghrp-2 cjc no dac gyno questions

    I've been taking ghrp-2 and cjc 1298 w/o dac for about a week to heal up some tendonitis and nagging injuries. Following the recommended 100/100mcg 3times daily. (I'm 220lbs) Today I noticed a tender spot on my left nipple. I've never had issues with gyno but I'm pretty sure that's what this...
Back
Top