Yeah my go to was Yohimbe + caff + forskolin
Epicat always did my physique wonders too competing as a natty. ECA too but I tolerated yohimbe better and did the job.
Stims are off the table for me for the same reason as well other than some caffeine and occasional 1/2 scoop of pre workout
Have seen people raving about this on twitter but have 0 knowledge. I assume it’s a GL-1 / peptide? Sides? Prob no long term data
Not sure if 10lb cut is worth it but it keeps popping up so wouldn’t mind learning more
Thanks yall. I have been back since January fairly consistently. A little kn and off, prob in July I was able to get back totally 100%. Diet last couple weeks has been very tuned in so my bounce back is in full affect. Some muscle memory restored in strength. Just have more fat on myself then I...
Hey all firstly I know the answer is diet.
Next I’m looking to drop 10-12 lbs. previously I have always used forskolin as sort of my standard cutting supplement. I don’t see much discussion these days, is there a new go to ingredient/supp y’all would recommend
5’11 176lbs, 32yo. Been injured...
hey all looking for some feedback as I’m seeing differing answers.
Just got a BPC157 / TB4 / GHK-Cu combo from a clinic. I have had shoulder issues (rotator cuff strain / partial tear) for nearly a year and some change now.
No surgery, did some PT, re-nagged it. It is back to like 95% now...
. It’s not available online anywhere or unsure if it was a one off thing or what. My friend got it from a local supplement store that still stocks 1,3 pre’s. But from what I know all pre’s they sell aren’t available online anywhere
Label could be all lies, I think I’m too scared to try it lol
Thanks your all the feedback from everyone. I’m going to reach out to some of you directly.
I just want to share some background and what I’m dealing with. Have had anxiety my entire life, father passed when I was 2, he was 29 and had some rare cancer that spread fast. This gave me awful...
Hello brothers AM has been my go to for muscle building supplements through the years…. Now I am an anxious mess (always have been, has gotten significantly worse the last few years)
Dr prescribed me Zoloft today. Just wanted some feedback from any forum members who also suffer anxiety / have...
I did. I also had mild IBS at one point in my life (changed my diet and went away) so I may be more susceptible.
I also got sick with some kind of stomach flu so my stomach issues could’ve been the early onset of that with me attributing it to the supplement.
Will know for sure when I run again.
Hey all so this run got totally ruined. Got wrecked with a stomach bug a few days after my last post and cold. Discontinued use. Then with holidays I hung off. Wanted to restart with just Alpha 1 soon here but currently have ANOTHER stomach bug.
So when the time comes I want to give Alpha 1 its...
Not the best lighting but this is from Day 2. Will try to get a photo in gym or better setting today.
Still on 1 cap A1, been using 1 cap Muscle Plex pre-workout since day 3.
Pumps and all day fullness have been noticeably enhanced, but nothing major. Shoulder vascularity has been coming out...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.