But how long after until you were bald? Mines thinning still a little bit on different areas but its not near as bad as when I was going through the low libido times and it's been well over two months since I stop the ph which was a mild one like a weak halodrol. Just curious how long a process...
I guess the question is now is will I lose completely all of my hair or will it just accelerate to where it would of been later in life. For instance my moms dad has hair but it's definitely thinned out over the years. Also how quickly do ppl usually lose their hair from prohormones once it...
Okay good, yeah it's been actually shedding now about month and a half. No one has noticed but me so I guess it's not that bad but still it bothers me. Does nizoral work? And so zero chance of my hair going back to normal once my hormones and everything balances back out?
I'm 24 years old to start and after my third cycle of properly taking a pro-hormone and the pct and never seeing any side effects, I finally did. Not to mention I took the proper time in between. Right after I finish the pct my libido hit the floor for about a month, which is back to normal. My...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.