Recent content by TungstenMan

  1. Total testosterone of 290 at 21 years old. Options?

    Thanks, I will try to find a good integrative medical doctor in my area.
  2. Total testosterone of 290 at 21 years old. Options?

    Thanks for the list, I'll be sure to get those tests done.
  3. Total testosterone of 290 at 21 years old. Options?

    I will try that too, thanks
  4. Total testosterone of 290 at 21 years old. Options?

    Thanks, I'll definitely give that a try if my current doctor doesn't come through.
  5. Total testosterone of 290 at 21 years old. Options?

    I will make sure to get those tests done and keep you guys posted on any news. I'll see the doctor in a few weeks once I'm back home. Yea I'm prepared to find a new doctor because I've read too many stories of guys in their 20s with levels under 350 getting denied treatment because they're...
  6. Total testosterone of 290 at 21 years old. Options?

    I will be going to the doctor in a few weeks and I'll get the tests you guys suggested done. I will keep you guys posted as I learn more. Getting tested at 290 for a 21 year old is kind of insane considering I've never done drugs, AAS, I'm not fat, diabetic, have health problems, I exercise, I...
  7. Total testosterone of 290 at 21 years old. Options?

    Thank you damage007 for your replies. I do not have a family history of anemia, I have no idea what my hematocrit level is (I will make sure the doctor tests for it), I do not have any family history of diabetes (I will also get my blood sugar tested), no stress, no herbs currently, I do not...
  8. Total testosterone of 290 at 21 years old. Options?

    Ya I'll keep you posted. As I said I'm going to see my primary care doctor once I get back home from school in a few weeks so I'll make sure he tests for everything or I'll find someone who will. I'm thinking it may be a genetic thing because I've been having problems for 5 years and they...
  9. Total testosterone of 290 at 21 years old. Options?

    I just want to feel how a 21 year old is supposed to feel. :(
  10. Total testosterone of 290 at 21 years old. Options?

    Based on a list online I have: * No spontaneous erections * 50% hard morning erections (if I have them) * On average 0 to 1 erection per day * Probably not as hard as they should be either * Ejaculate volume isn’t much and sometimes it’s clear with some white * Difficulty in maintaining...
  11. Total testosterone of 290 at 21 years old. Options?

    What sleep issue do you think I have? I sleep through the night for at least 7 hours and don't wake up until the morning. Low testosterone can cause a "change in sleep patterns, insomnia or sleep disturbances." It could also be that I just feel fatigued in the morning. Seeing as I tested at...
  12. Total testosterone of 290 at 21 years old. Options?

    Well I don't exactly have insomnia or sleep apnea it's just my sleep isn't perfect but I still get at least 7 hours a night. Also isn't not as great sleep a symptom of low T? I don't eat any soy because I'm intolerant, I drink a lot of water, no operations, no drugs, no smoking, no drinking...
  13. Total testosterone of 290 at 21 years old. Options?

    Thanks man it's what I'm hoping for
  14. Total testosterone of 290 at 21 years old. Options?

    Yea I'm going to see a doctor in a few weeks and I'll see what he says. I've never done anything before so getting tested at 290 at 21 is kind of disheartening. If my primary won't prescribe the injections I'll see an endo.
Back
Top