Recent content by Tunaking14

  1. Donald Trump running for president

    You mean like Poison? Killing women and children and justifying it because they “might” be terrorists
  2. Donald Trump running for president

    I never said I doubted we landed on the moon- I said I had doubts about the comms- two things can be true at the same time- you’re too self absorbed to see many people you look up to believe some of these “conspiracy theories!”
  3. Donald Trump running for president

    You have got to be the most delusional person I’ve ever seen! You are a terrorist who thinks it’s ok to kill because “they started it”! You sound like a 6 year old kid who fights with his brother. Both sides are a bunch of terrorists with no morals- total trash human beings- the dregs of...
  4. Donald Trump running for president

    Correction.......the left and right are the threats...........
  5. Donald Trump running for president

    extreme? Like just kill everyone who disagrees with you? That's the way of Israel so I guess it makes sense to you...
  6. Donald Trump running for president

    says the guy that is scared of Iran and supports killing innocent women and children.
  7. Donald Trump running for president

    We never over threw N Korea….context matters
  8. Donald Trump running for president

    I’d rather go there and take a break from wasting too much time arguing with fellow Americans on here! In the end I agree with about 90% of stuff but I’m not going to pretend to like this current administration. 180 degrees different from his first 4 years. And now I’m afraid we will get beat in...
  9. Donald Trump running for president

    Nah- my buddy owns a big ranch in Hondo Texas. He recently did get those Red Stags and they come from a line of New Zealand Stags. Truly majestic animals! Heck he just bought these too- no we don’t hunt them but on occasion a sick or old animal has to be taken out.
  10. Donald Trump running for president

    Yes they tried…it never was any kind of regulation- again I do t support the Biden administration on anything that I can remember
  11. Donald Trump running for president

    Hey azzhole! We started the war with them 73 years ago when we over threw their gov’t and installed a puppet President so we could have access to their oil- they finally retaliated in 1979 so all you idiots use this date to say they’ve started this war 50 years ago when we started it 25 years...
  12. Donald Trump running for president

    You are one retarded clown- so tell me dipshit what was the price before the war? Trump started the war - Ukraine and Russia have been at war for years and we had $3 diesel. We invaded Venezuela and took their President- Trump is the cause of all this mess but the only defense you can muster is...
  13. Donald Trump running for president

    There never was any 10 mph boating speed limit …..I fish offshore regularly
  14. Donald Trump running for president

    The same as having a nuclear N Korea…….
  15. Donald Trump running for president

    I mean you sound like a scared coward. Where do you live?
Back
Top