Recent content by Tucker2121

  1. Low Libido - PLEASE help.

    Also, where i am at now is: Almost done with the EvoTest , got a whole bottle on Erase left, minus a few capsules. I'm gonna purchase some type of Testosterone Booster with DAA in it (or just DAA powder) and use it through the bottle of Erase & probably a little after. is this a good idea? after...
  2. Low Libido - PLEASE help.

    so if i buy bulk DAA powder or a test booster with DAA or something along those lines. would it be bad for my body to keep relying on it to keep my test up? wouldn't my body do the same with the prohormones and decide it is getting it outside the body so it doesn't need to produce it? Or will...
  3. Low Libido - PLEASE help.

    oh and I am running low on the Test Booster I took it for a couple weeks, would it be bad to buy more DAA or something and keep taking that or just use the Erase by PES?
  4. Low Libido - PLEASE help.

    thanks for the help guys. i have absolutely no gyno coming in. I am taking the EvoTest with DAA in it with Erase by PES and my libido is coming back. So I'm safe to say just give it some time and johnny and the twins will be pounding nails again?
  5. Low Libido - PLEASE help.

    I did a 4 week cycle of a pH called Sust 250 by DNA, now I am done and onto my PCT which is Nolvadex & a Test Booster (EvoTest by BSN). I feel fine, and really the only thing wrong is my erections & libido. I can't keep one and it is mildly difficult to get one. I am a week or so into my PCT, i...
Back
Top