hopefully things guys can help you out. I would hate to give advice when I am just now starting out. I will say the PCT mg look okay. I am planning to use Nolva during the cycle to prevent gyno. Are you using anything during your cycle?
Lastly, I didn't know albuterol had any positives like...
When would I begin taking the Revolution PCT and Pure test? Directly after or a bit before I come off the cycle?
I am a little perplexed with the dosage of the clomid as well. I have seen people take 500 mg the first day off cycle then 200mg for three days, while others have taken 100mg first...
Hi Everyone!
I have read over the rules twice and specifically searched for the word "steroids" to understand what I could and could not talk about. I am in no way asking for a source in this thread, only on a PCT.
In several months I hope to run a cycle of m14. I will couple it with N2-Guard...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.