Recent content by Sparta12

  1. Thoughts on dutasteride and finasteride.

    I just think the risk of sides is a bit high when you think about what you are using it for... BUT people like me, really need it in order to have an ounce of confidence in this cruel world haha. It really does work though, but need to address multiple ways for growth. I think 3x a week is a...
  2. Thoughts on dutasteride and finasteride.

    Man... I wish I had the head shape to go bald, I would be living the life haha
  3. Thoughts on dutasteride and finasteride.

    I am using duta for awhile, no sides other than MAYBE a bit softer around the body... but I would never recommend it. If you want to go that path I would go topical or try everything else first. Obviously minox, but things like red light therapy, dermarolling, ketoconazole, massage, hair...
  4. The HUNG-er for more

    Still going strong, @dsade do you know whats going on with order Order #12002? been about 5-6 weeks and looks like it got to my country then left for canada or something haha
  5. Best non stim for fat loss

    Retatrutide is a peptide that acts as a triple agonist, targeting GLP 1, GIP and glucagon, so three distinct metabolic pathways compared to single pathway drugs like Ozempic (GLP-1). There is clinical data from Phase 3 trial TRIUMPH-1 shows extended follow ups running through 80 to 104...
  6. Best non stim for fat loss

    Skip the supps, go straight to Reta. The absolute best thing for fatloss I have ever used
  7. The HUNG-er for more

    3 days into my gyno treatment and the puffiness is completely gone, still feels a bit flabby under the nipple and a bit tender to push in, but so far so good. Tuesday PM Session Warmed up with heat pack. Applied Phallanx Extension Work:1 hour total target. Equipment: Compression Clamp and...
  8. Supplements to reduce wrinkles

    GHK-Cu: SubQ administration for systemic collagen support and overall skin quality. Red Light Therapy: 10–20 minutes, 3–5 times a week. GHK-Cu (Topical) Apply immediately following Red Light Therapy to target fine lines and localized wrinkles. Retinoid: Introduce on alternate nights from topical...
  9. The HUNG-er for more

    I have a bit of gyno I want to treat, I have had it for a long time so I am aware I will not be able to get rid of it fully, but in the past I have used Ralox and reduced it to basically not noticable, I then got fat and lazy and it came back. I am starting a reversal protocol today Morning...
  10. Movies and tv shows discussion

    Here is a list of TV shows I have watched somewhat recently according to stremio and really enjoyed. Used AI to add little descriptions. The Terror: Masterclass horror anthology; suffocating survival dread, historical tension, and eerie supernatural isolation. Gen V / The Boys: Brutal, cynical...
  11. Movies and tv shows discussion

    I just got over the whole, cant shoot straight until the plot demands it and the fact that they have been in a zombie apocolypse for like 15 years and still make the same mistakes like letting themselves get corner by slow ass zombies or trusting strangers lol
  12. The HUNG-er for more

    Just got a prescription for cialis 5mg. Going to be taking that daily, interesting to see how it effects my PE. No overall issues, but I just know it has benefits for the D and I am missing that diamond dick hardness, still like 8/10 so not concerned
  13. Wolverine(?)..

    I used it post hernia surgery, it helped a lot. As above I wouldnt use it for no reason. If money wasnt an issue I would do some full body scans like those influencers and biohackers do and look for any potential cancer, if all clear I would use it more frequently.
  14. The HUNG-er for more

    Just curious, do people follow this? any questions? any thoughts? I thought I might update my physical fitness too; I did a body fat test with one of the 8 point scales in March and I was 27.3%, I did one last week and I am down to 16%, but the thing is my water has gone up a lot. I am on...
  15. The HUNG-er for more

    Wednesday PM Session Warmed up with heat pack. Applied Phallanx Extension Work:1 hour total target. Equipment: Compression Clamp and Hanging Weight. Structure: Split into 20 minute sets. Tension: 4.75kg Static Pumping (Red Light): 7 minutes @ 10 inHg. Followed by 1 minute Interval Pulse...
Back
Top