Recent content by socks

  1. Epi / Tren / Trest Log (6 Weeks)

    I'll have to try h-drol next cycle. Everything is on its way in now. Except for the nolva. Going to spend some extra time making sure I get legitimate nolva. Another question- how long do you think it's going to take for my hormone levels to stabilize after the cycle? I'm getting a dive physical...
  2. Epi / Tren / Trest Log (6 Weeks)

    I was reading that the cardiovascular effects of tren were negligible under 300g/week, and subsided only a week or two after discontinuation. I may not run it if this isn't the case. I'm pretty set on trying out the epi, because I hear it's good for cardio. Haven't looked into h-drol as much...
  3. Epi / Tren / Trest Log (6 Weeks)

    Yeah, that's something I was worried about, too. I was hoping someone would chime in on that.
  4. Epi / Tren / Trest Log (6 Weeks)

    This will be my first log, but second cycle. I am 22, 5'5", 150 lb- did my last cycle on Beastdrol about a year or two ago. I got decent gains from it (up to 165lb from 150lb), but I got tired of maintaining that weight and dropped back down (booze, deployments, etc.). I have about three months...
Back
Top