Recent content by Smont

  1. Smont

    Donald Trump running for president

    I'm not surprised about Obama and my post is in no way reflective of my political opinion all I did was mentioned a bunch of things I remember reading about
  2. Smont

    Donald Trump running for president

    It's been a while since I looked into this stuff but I've read into it quite a bit Numbers are a bit exaggerated but also It's true there's like 40% of the working age in Jerusalem that are getting government assistance, but American tax dollars are not paying for it, directly. We're funding...
  3. Smont

    We cuttin now ✂️

    Macros don't include the ketchup for the coffee I had with this
  4. Smont

    We cuttin now ✂️

    I am, I woke up with a massive headache. Like a drinking hangover headache. I know that feeling, when it's dehydration and you have that massive headache a lot of times it means you took in adequate amounts of electrolytes, but not enough water. When you have adequate or an abundant amount of...
  5. Smont

    Pausing cruise test Cyp for a trip on cruise ship

    Agreed, double up before you leave. It takes 4+ weeks for your testosterone to actually clear out. 10 days is no big deal. There's times il go 2 weeks without taking my TRT just because I forgot or don't feel like pinning. Nothing ever happens. That 500 test you take before you leave will still...
  6. Smont

    We cuttin now ✂️

    Notes- no injury pain, ankles, core and a few muscle groups are sore but it's not a bad soreness. Just worked a few things I haven't done anything for in quite a while. I feel dehydrated and low energy tho. When I'm at the gym I can turn it up and do what I got to do but outside of the gym I'm...
  7. Smont

    We cuttin now ✂️

    Did the planned workout, and got my mile and a half walk in afterwards. Only thing I didn't do was that trap bar deadlift final set. I'm already a bit sore overall and didn't want to push it. I basically just did a bunch of sets of five with a weight I probably could have done for 20 lol. My...
  8. Smont

    We cuttin now ✂️

    Oh definitely, I shift gears constantly. I have the attention span of a five-year-old. If you think it's bad on the forum you should see me in the real world. I got ADHD, OCD and LMNOP. I'M LUCKY IF I CAN REMEMBER WHAT I'M ORIGINALLY THINKING ABOUT WHEN I FINISH MY SENTENCE SOMETIMES. I'll...
  9. Smont

    MythBusting

    The basics have always worked and they always will work. Train hard, eat for your goals, rest and repeat
  10. Smont

    MythBusting

    The biggest bullshit I hear over the past few years is the minimal training ideas. Most focused around mentzer. His training style has been misunderstod and people don't realize this dude was doing six to eight warm-up sets before his working set and was on 2 G of deca and smoking crystal meth...
  11. Smont

    We cuttin now ✂️

    I've got some thin sliced sirloin that would be great marinated in like a Spanish style dish with rice and beans or it could be cut into strips for fajitas or even cooked up for steak and eggs. I've also got a big package of boneless pork ribs so I'm trying to come up with ideas for those two...
  12. Smont

    We cuttin now ✂️

  13. Smont

    We cuttin now ✂️

    Don't regret it, embrace it because it sounds amazing. And probably was 😂
  14. Smont

    We cuttin now ✂️

    Ive had a lot of mishaps this year, but the past few months have allowed for some needed recovery, shoulders and knees are significantly improved. My cardio base is decent and I'm starting at about 14%bf I think? Il take some pictures before the 1st. I'm 198 this morning. My goal is 180, 18lbs...
  15. Smont

    We cuttin now ✂️

    Got done early, hit the gym for a quick cardio boxing session.. 10min warm up, 10min double end bag and 10min on the heavy bag. Drenched and a bit nauseous. Intensity was probably a 7 out of 10. 1 being a brisk walk and 10 being I puked and im gasping for air. Gonna hydrate and have a clear...
Back
Top