Recent content by slimsaw00

  1. I’m just not that strong (yet)!

    5/3/1 SVR 2 - Leader Week 3 Deadlift Warmup/Mobility 135x5 185x5 215x5 240x5 270x5 (this flew!) 240x5x5 Assistance Pull up x4x6 sets Dip x10x3 sets Leg Raise 12x3 sets Bike sprints x5 This was a great workout! Deadlift sets just flew, and that was surprising since I haven’t touched a...
  2. I’m just not that strong (yet)!

    It’s been fun to mix it up a bit and I’ve learned about some of Jim’s other supplemental options. I’ve been looking through some of the other templates in Forever and am pumped to try some others as well.
  3. Segansational's Motivation Log

    Wow, that is a great picture. Would love to get out that way at some point.
  4. I’m just not that strong (yet)!

    5/3/1 SVR2 Leader Week3 - Press Warmup/Mobility Barx5 75x5 100x5 115x5 130x5 115x5x5 Assistance Dips 2x15 DB Row 4x12 Single Leg RDL 3x8 After my first supplemental set I honestly didn’t think I’d get the 5x5 but I found my groove. This was just good work all the way around. Feeling good!
  5. I’m just not that strong (yet)!

    Easy Conditioning Morning. 25 minutes
  6. I’m just not that strong (yet)!

    Honestly, it wasn’t too bad! I was surprised.
  7. I’m just not that strong (yet)!

    5/3/1 SVR 2 - Squat Week 3 Warmup/Mobility 135x5x2 200x5 230x5 255x5 230x5x5 Assistance Chin-up x7x4 sets Ab wheel x10x3 sets Okay, so this was the hardest workout of the template so far. I didn’t pace this the best as I was trying to be rested for my back of supplemental work (Second Set...
  8. I’m just not that strong (yet)!

    5/3/1 SVR2- Week 2 Bench Warmup/Mobility Barx5 115x5 140x5 160x5 180x5 140x10x5 (sets) Assistance DB Row 3x15 Reverse Lunge 3x8 Conditioning KB Swing x10 each arm Burpee x10 Rest 4 rounds Have a great weekend everyone!
  9. I’m just not that strong (yet)!

    I had the choice of doing 5x10 or 10x5 and I went with the latter.
  10. I’m just not that strong (yet)!

    5/3/1 SVR2 - Week 2 Deadlift Warmup/Mobility 135x5 185x5 215x5 240x5 185x5x10 (sets - BBS) Assistance Pulluos x4x6 Db OHP 3x12 Lots of deadlifts! Haha… I’ve never done Boring But Strong before so this was interesting. Let the soreness begin! My conditioning yesterday helped with my legs...
  11. I’m just not that strong (yet)!

    Easy conditioning done on my stationary/spin bike for 25 minutes.
  12. I’m just not that strong (yet)!

    SVR 2 Week 2 Press Warmup/Stretch/Mobility 45x5 65x5 85x5 100x5 115x5 85x10x5 Assistance DB Row 4x10 RDL 4x10 Leg Raise 2x10 Last set of 10 on press was hard and my last rep was slow as molasses!
  13. I’m just not that strong (yet)!

    SVR Week 2 - Squats Warmup/Mobility 135x5x2 175x5 200x5 230x5 175x10x5 (BBB) Assistance Dips 3x11 Chin-up x6x5 Whew, this was hard but not insane to complete. Woke up a few minutes late so I didn’t get my core work in… I can do that later. Have a good Monday!
  14. I’m just not that strong (yet)!

    This was a good week. Next week the supplemental sets can be BBB or BBS, thinking I’ll do BBB for squats and bench and BBS for press and deadlift. Mixing it up will be fun I think and give me some exposure to different supplemental. Gonna push hard next week on lifting and do two days of steady...
  15. I’m just not that strong (yet)!

    Yesterday- SVR Week 1 Deadlift Warmup 135x5 200x5 230x5 255x5 200x5x5 Assistance Pull-up 6 x4 DB OHP 3x12 Abs Today SVR Week 1 Bench Warmup/Mobility Barx5 95x5 135x5 150x5 170x5 190x7 150x12 Assistance DB Row 4x12 Reverse Lunge x10,8,8 Hard Conditioning
Back
Top