Recent content by sammpedd88

  1. Hyde’s Strength Odyssey

    That’s freaking awesome man! Congrats to Mrs’s Hyde!
  2. We cuttin now ✂️

    Well for me I’m 53 and around my early 40’s I could tell my memory wasn’t as sharp. Hell if I go to the grocery store for 4 or more items I have to make a list!
  3. We cuttin now ✂️

    I get it bro! I’m not that bad but I do some of the same things. My wife is also ADHD so between that and my anxiety and ADHD were our own comedy routine. We will help keep you focused the best we can brother!
  4. We cuttin now ✂️

    Do we need to remind you of this? 😂😂😂😂. Anybody that has followed your threads know that you can tend to squirrel and go a different route and we all have a little of that in us. We’re here to support you brother!
  5. We cuttin now ✂️

    I’m so addicted to the Oikos brand protein Greek yogurt with blueberries, blackberries, granola and honey. I eat that about 5 days a week. I’m sure I’m going to get burned out on it before long but right now it’s still one of my go to meals.
  6. Dedicated to natural bodybuilders

    Amen! I’m glad the good lord got you away from the devil’s injectables.
  7. We cuttin now ✂️

    Good way to enjoy vacation….great food and great sex
  8. Hyde’s Strength Odyssey

    There’s a lot of truth in what Hyde was saying about using straps. Trying to target a specific body part like RDL/SDL you don’t want your grip to fail before you exhaust the targeted body part. Even doing rack pulls and block pulls they can come in handy. You just have to be careful that you...
  9. Dedicated to natural bodybuilders

    OMG you’re back 🤦🤦🤦🤦
  10. Our dear thebigt passed away :(

    Yeah me too. Really cool dude
  11. Hyde’s Strength Odyssey

    Man, what an accomplishment! That is f-ing awesome! Meet PR’s, DOT PR is just absolutely amazing. Great work on your prep and great work on taking the chance you did on your last squat. That takes guts! I’ve always told people since I got into powerlifting that if you don’t have some fear of...
  12. Hyde’s Strength Odyssey

    Me too bro! She’s a beast and has killed it, I mean absolutely killed it in her last two or three comps. But I want to know how he peaked on his lifts!
  13. Hyde’s Strength Odyssey

    I know you’re proud of her. That’s a great showing of her hard work and competitive drive she has! Congrats to her! Now, how did your lifts go?
  14. Hyde’s Strength Odyssey

    Evidently you crushed it! Can’t wait to hear the details and how your wife did.
  15. We cuttin now ✂️

    Yes I’ve heard that. My wife ordered some Reta from one source several months ago and left a review. The owner texted and asked if we could delete the review due to the lawsuits.
Back
Top