Recent content by Sahara93

  1. Sahara93

    Squat and deadlift advice please

    My goals are a bit of everything, I do want to increase my strength but I'd like to get bigger toned glutes and toned thighs mainly And I figure that my strength will increase anyway How do I find your logs?
  2. Sahara93

    Squat and deadlift advice please

    Thanks, I'll have to look into pyramid training... I'm not familiar with it but it does seem to be something I'd want to try And definitely going to start doing squats and deadlifts on separate days
  3. Sahara93

    Squat and deadlift advice please

    Thank you for your detailed response :) I will definitely be basing a workout on the responses I've been given, it's exactly what I needed to organise my routine better
  4. Sahara93

    Squat and deadlift advice please

    I am wondering if anyone knows a good workout that entitles squats and deadlifts Or a great way to train them Because at the moment I'm just doing a certain amount of sets and reps before raising the weight but I feel like I could be doing something more effective.
Back
Top