Recent content by rnelson1462

  1. Mind and Muscles' "Rise and Swell" Log

    end of week two and I do have to say that while it is very difficult to assess whether or not the product is increasing my T levels, I am feeling... I don't know... like my muscles are more dense. My workouts have been great! Not that I necessarily think this supplement is directly responsible...
  2. Mind and Muscles' "Rise and Swell" Log

    First five doses are complete. There are but just a couple of experiences to report in this short time. 1) Everyday I does this product, I am left with an urgent need to 'releive' my bowels. Not necessarily a bad thing given that I work from home but could be messy if I were in the middle of a...
  3. Mind and Muscles' "Rise and Swell" Log

    Mfg: MindandMuscle.com Product Name: Rise and Swell Ingredients: DAA Carnitine Yohimbine Agmatine Sulfate Kudzu Vitamins D3 and C Directions: Take 1 scoop with water first thing in morning on empty stomach. Supply: 20 doses Claims: All Day Pump, increased fat burning, increase Testosterone...
Back
Top