Recent content by rippednick42

  1. Epistane pct gyno?

    I took rpn havoc. What was the outcome of you pct and after that?
  2. Epistane pct gyno?

    Also I have noticed during the day you cannot see the gyno. But at night past around 6pm I can really start to see a sag in my nipple area? Is this possibly do to estrogen being at its highest at night? Is this common or am I just crazy? Many thanks guys.
  3. Epistane pct gyno?

    Well I decided to do an epistane cycle. I ran havoc alone at 30/30/30/40 for a month. I experienced loss of libido and some suppression. I was almost going to quit the cycle mid way through but decided to move forward. I am in pct now of tamoxifene citrate. I am on my third week running it...
  4. Quit Epistane Cycle

    Hows the lipido? Ive heard some great things about DAA. What was you cycle?
  5. Quit Epistane Cycle

    does anyone think DAA and an OTC AI such as erase are a good call during this pct? Thanks
  6. Quit Epistane Cycle

    the lump is not painful at all. It kinda just feels like breast tissue because its around the whole nipple area and stretches under my arm pit a little. Do you suggest taking a test booster such as tribulus or DAA during this pct? Also would an otc ai be a good idea? Thanks for the help. I...
  7. Quit Epistane Cycle

    I was attempting an epistane only cycle as my first cycle. I have also decided to quit my cycle after just 13 days at 30mg becauase of what i fear is gyno coming on. I was planning on taking nolva for pct at 20/20/10/10 would this be enough to hopefully knock out the gyno and recover fully. I...
Back
Top