Recent content by rhgunner

  1. DermaFury or any TD

    Ok thanks. I was going to use it at 4:30am and workout at 5:30am. I would take a shower at 6:45am. I will apply it after my shower instead.
  2. DermaFury or any TD

    How long does DermaFury take to absorb in to your skin and bloodstream? How long do you have to wait to take a shower, swim, or just wash up so your not washing it off?
  3. DermaFury

    Ok I will start at 100mg a day. Thanks for the PCT advice.
  4. DermaFury

    49 years old looking to try DermaFury for a recomp. What do you suggest for PCT? Can I stack it with Formeron by Black Lion Research?
  5. I was sick, It was testicular Cancer... "support"

    Great news!!!! Nice lift!
  6. I was sick, It was testicular Cancer... "support"

    Sounds that your doing great, keep it up! Giving back to others by telling your story is great and will help everyone including yourself.
  7. I was sick, It was testicular Cancer... "support"

    I wasn't saying to try alternative medicine instead, but is a pretty good read. It also has the author's story that is very inspirational. Also, it deals with how to boost your own immune system. I put my wife on this supplement before her surgery, during chemo & radiation, and after: Cell...
  8. I was sick, It was testicular Cancer... "support"

    This is a good book to get from Amazon - Outsmart Your Cancer: Alternative Non-Toxic Treatments That Work (Second Edition) With CD
  9. I was sick, It was testicular Cancer... "support"

    Best thing is try to keep your mind strong, it is a very powerful tool. My wife had gallbadder cancer that requires surgery, radiation, and chemo. She had to radiation M-F for 8 weeks. It will be 5 years cancer free at the end of this year. She wanted to give up multiple times, but I wouldn't...
  10. FORMERON FAQ

    Supplement Central has it in stock. Coupon code RMN8 for 8% off $50
  11. NEW PRODUCT!! FOLLIDRONE FAQ

    Ordered on a friday and received it on following saturday from NP. (over a week to get it) 2 day prime would be good!
  12. FORMERON FAQ

    ok thanks
  13. FORMERON FAQ

    Do you 1 or 2 pills and what is the timing of each dose? I weigh about #200,
  14. Who still takes DAA?

    I still use D-pol and feel a difference, but I'm 48.
  15. Gaspari Size-on

    I just picked up 3 tubs for a unbelievable price at a not so common store. (less than .50 cents/serving)
Back
Top