Thanks, I will check that site out for sure, but I heard that Hroid is a clone of ProMagnon and that Hdrol is very different from Hroid.
I definitely havent hit my natural peak yet with my size, but I am only about 5% BF right now so the weight that I do have is good quality ;) I could...
So here's the deal, I am definitely going to be doing a cycle of H-roid sometime this summer, and I have never taken a prohormone before so I want to get as much info as possible beforehand so that I dont do anything stupid and wreck my body.
What I'm taking right now:
Creakic by muscle tech...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.