Recent content by qes

  1. 2 month lean bulk with og PES Erase & X-Factor Adv

    I can't believe how many calories I keep needing to keep up a decent rate of gain. Struggling to put on a pound every 10 days while going from 2800 to 3000 to 3300+ kcal in a couple/few weeks. On the chart, many of the particularly low days are actually days I was over from eating out and just...
  2. 2 month lean bulk with og PES Erase & X-Factor Adv

    Hmm.. maybe I'll give it a shot without that. I was recovering very quickly with the ArA stack, hopefully that wasn't the glycergrow. Workout #7 (yesterday): 90kg squats 3x8, 107.5kg 1x3 90kg bench 3x8, 102.5kg 1x3 72.5kg row 5x5 17.5kg dips 3x10 75 lbs face pulls 4x10 15 min LISS Was short...
  3. 2 month lean bulk with og PES Erase & X-Factor Adv

    Workout #6 (Friday): 105kg squats 100kg bench 72.5kg row 16.25kg dips 70 lbs face pulls 20 min LISS Last week was rough, both workouts felt less than 100%. Squats were heavy as furk again. Better, but not good enough to move up, and I was starting to consider a deload. Bench was good, until I...
  4. 2 month lean bulk with og PES Erase & X-Factor Adv

    Well, so below is Aug 3, 25, and 27th. I've been looking just flabby/bloated/loss of definition. I take these pics a couple times a week and take several trying to get a good one, so it's not like one bad pic. It's a bit subtle in the pics, but noticeable and seems moreso IRL. Interestingly...
  5. 2 month lean bulk with og PES Erase & X-Factor Adv

    Workout #5 (yesterday): 105kg squats 5x5 47.5kg OHP x7,6,6,7,6 120kg deadlift 2x5 8.75kg chin ups x7,7,6 120 lbs cable fly 4x10 15kg 4x10 hamstring curls 7.5kg 3x10 concentration curls Got busy, didn't sleep much, and missed a few days. Was only feeling about 80%. Squats were rough. I didn't...
  6. 2 month lean bulk with og PES Erase & X-Factor Adv

    Workout #5 (yesterday): 105kg squats 5x5 47.5kg OHP x7,6,6,7,6 120kg deadlift 2x5 8.75kg chin ups x7,7,6 120 lbs cable fly 4x10 15kg 4x10 hamstring curls 7.5kg 3x10 concentration curls Got busy, didn't sleep much, and missed a few days. Was only feeling about 80%. Squats were rough. I didn't...
  7. 2 month lean bulk with og PES Erase & X-Factor Adv

    Workout #4 (yesterday): 105kg 5x5 high bar squat 100kg 5x5 bench (+back offs) 70kg 5x5 pendlay row 65lbs 4x10 face pulls 15kg 3x10 dips 15min LISS cardio Couldn't get my kid to sleep and started way late at 1am, consequently was kinda pooped after bench so I repeated weights where I otherwise...
  8. 2 month lean bulk with og PES Erase & X-Factor Adv

    Workout #3 102.5kg 5x5 high bar squat 45kg 8,8,7,7,7 seated OHP + 1xAMRAP (12) @30kg 130kg 2x5 deadlift 120lbs 4x10 cable pec fly 7.5kg 3x7 chin ups 12.5kg 4x10 hamstring curls 5kg 3x12 concentration curls 20min LISS cardio Another day crushing it. I rarely get 3 sessions in 5 days, this is...
  9. 2 month lean bulk with og PES Erase & X-Factor Adv

    Yep, Glycergrow and LCLT. It's funny, if there's anything that seems different so far, it's quick recovery and lack of DOMS. I have been about 20g of fat lower and 40+g of carbs higher in exchange; the only other change is this stack. Thawing my second filet of tilapia for the evening. Still...
  10. 2 month lean bulk with og PES Erase & X-Factor Adv

    Workout #2 100kgx5x5 high bar squats 97.5kgx5x5 bench + 5xAMRAP backoffs (1st set 90kg, -10kg each set after: 6, 8, 9, 10, 12 reps) 70kgx5x5 pendlay row 65lbsx4x10 face pulls 15kgx3x10 dips (I do these sets: pulls, dips, pulls, dips, pulls) 20 min LISS (I should track steps to measure...
  11. 2 month lean bulk with og PES Erase & X-Factor Adv

    Been taking erase for a couple days, yesterday was the first workout with ArA. Joints are a little bit more achy than usual. DOMS are not noticeably different. It was an off week, very busy at work so no lifting since last weekend. I repeated most of my weights except OHP. I keep going back and...
  12. 2 month lean bulk with og PES Erase & X-Factor Adv

    Hi, new here, thought I'd do a log to keep track of my progress specifically with the stack I'm going to try. I've been bulking for about 8 weeks at 1lb/week and plan to continue for another 8 weeks or so at the same or slightly higher rate with Erase and X-Factor. I really don't expect a lot...
Back
Top