Recent content by puresfplayer

  1. First Deca Test Cycle

    Roger that, will attempt likewise and see how my body is taking it along the way. Should I do 10 weeks or 12 weeks? I've read some saying 10 weeks a little short
  2. First Deca Test Cycle

    Thank you for the clear warning man, I'll stay clear and only run test. I do have Arimidex on hand and will use it should I feel any weird onsets. The only 'cycle' I've ever ran was dbol only 2 years back with no PCT given after. I'm just glad there was no gyno given the lack of knowledge and...
  3. First Deca Test Cycle

    Yes 500 of each weekly as taught by my plug. I've been reading on it for a couple of months now and also felt like it might be too heavy of a setup for first cycle. Should there be any unwanted reactions I wouldn't be able to know which of this 2 is causing it. I'd likely just keep the deca for...
  4. First Deca Test Cycle

    This will be the first time I'm running a cycle that pins. Just got my hands on 10ml 250mg/ml Test and 10ml 250mg/ml Deca. Planning to pin every monday and thursday 1mg of each on both days running for 10(or 12) weeks. Any advise or any changes needed for this?
Back
Top