Recent content by N2ofusion

  1. Excelsior pre workout

    I believe I had the flavor with more “Stim X” than they were supposed to have. 3x more what was I heard. I couldn’t get past half a scoop or maybe 60% but it was an awesome ride.
  2. Tell Us What You'd Like to See From SNS, CEL, & XPG + Discussion (2026 Edition)

    Or having a nice vacation hopefully?
  3. Excelsior pre workout

    I think those days are gone, too. Olympus Re1gn Dragon’s Mist remains my personal hardest hitter I’ve ever tried; with Og Alphamine the one I still miss on a daily basis (Re1gn was a 1x/month MAX for me at that strength)
  4. Mega-Dosing Creatine -Anyone taking or have used 10g or more of creatine a day?

    I’ve also heard that your muscles soak it up before your brain. I’m honestly pretty far off my training and dropped a good chunk of weight, so it’s possible my muscles saturate quickly and leave more for cognitive benefits at a lower dose than most of y’all.
  5. Mega-Dosing Creatine -Anyone taking or have used 10g or more of creatine a day?

    I’ve gone up to 3-4g C HCl. I am always comfortable with mono in the 3g range but 10g would cause bloating. I think that translates to around what 7g of mono would be in my system. That said, I increased my dose for cognition benefits and mood. I definitely think it helped keep me positive...
  6. Tell Us What You'd Like to See From SNS, CEL, & XPG + Discussion (2026 Edition)

    Is there a benefit to regular berberine when glucovantage is on the same shelf? Or is it about segmenting premium products for certain customers/vendors and more basic products for other, more price sensitive customers?
  7. Anyone still here?

    There’s always a following for new products!
  8. Is competitive edge labs website still running?

    And maybe just maybe one of those CEL pre workouts coming soon too? Nothing launches a new website like new products
  9. Has anyone used Arson by Blackstone Labs ?

    I did not feel a super strong Yohimbine effect from this. DMHA was much more noticeable; definitely keeps the heart rate up. I noticed it did keep my heart rate up for a while, even back when this was within my normal stimulant load. Seemed like a strong net positive for mood but I never ran...
  10. Liver Assist XT - New Product - TUDCA-Pure, Milk Thistle, NAC, & More

    How would you decide between which product to take?
  11. Anyone used Ammo (Caps)?

    I’d found it pretty potent too. Like I definitely noticed something after taking it, although the feeling was hard to describe.
  12. SNS Apigenin XT - Healthy Aging & Longevity, NAD+, Relaxation, & More

    What time of day do people dose this around here? Any sleepiness or just general circadian rhythm support? Curious about this ingredient but I do notice some comedown from chamomile teas and I think the Apigenin content there would be a fraction of this.
  13. Is Innovapharm Going Away?

    I see. I’m always afraid of walking into a brick and mortar store due to upselling pressures. Especially I can see employees standing at the counter waiting to pounce.
  14. What Multi are you taking right now? Do you notice a difference?

    I’ve been taking a break from Multi’s and just using an Airborne tablet, lots of coverage there too
  15. Tell Us What You'd Like to See From SNS, CEL, & XPG + Discussion (2026 Edition)

    I would love this as a powder or tincture. Sipping something slowly is a core component of relaxation
Back
Top