Recent content by mobiuskoan

  1. Seeing the doc tomorrow…

    My AI dose is so low because I am an over responder to anastrozole. When I take more, my E2 can drop to immeasurable lows. Now that I'm starting TRT, I'm assuming I'll need to increase it, but have no idea how much. Guess I'll need to experiment…
  2. Seeing the doc tomorrow…

    OK, I seem to be mostly talking with myself here, but here's an update anyway LOL. My doctor has agreed to allow me to do subcutaneous EOD injections instead of intramuscular and she is going to allow me to try hCG at the same time. One thing I'm wondering about is if I should increase my...
  3. Seeing the doc tomorrow…

    So I picked up everything from the pharmacy today and went to see my doctor's medical assistant and the first thing she noticed was that I was going to have to use the same needle to insert into the vial and inject said that means it's not going to be as sharp when I use it to inject. We got...
  4. Seeing the doc tomorrow…

    Thanks. I'm also wondering if I should bump up my anastrozole at the same time I start.
  5. Seeing the doc tomorrow…

    Well, the lab was Lab Corp., not Quest. I double checked it and the range is definitely 3-70. Anyway, the doctor prescribed 1/2 mL of depo testosterone every 2 weeks. I mentioned to her that the wisdom of the Internet advocates injecting twice a week or every other day. She said she was fine...
  6. Seeing the doc tomorrow…

    Sure could use some advice! age: 49 height: 6' 2" waist: 30 weight: 174 body hair: have lost almost all the hair on my lower legs and much on my upper legs. facial hair: thick in the mustache and goatee areas, sparse elsewhere. I've noticed no changes. body fat: I had a DEXA scan in March 2012...
Back
Top