Recent content by mattman1212

  1. Quit Epistane Cycle

    another question too. I have developed a little lump under my nips. Im guessing gyno onset. Is this due to me not taking an ai along with the epi? should i take an ai with my serm?
  2. Quit Epistane Cycle

    its havoc. epi clone
  3. Quit Epistane Cycle

    I was planning another cycle to do after this one to try to bulk up. I had considered a bridge but decided i am just going to abort as I am super busy at work during this time. A cycle at this time wasn't the best idea in the first place. The stress from work is definately adding to the...
  4. Quit Epistane Cycle

    Do you think the four week pct is still required? or could i get away with something less. How shutdown can you get in just two weeks of epi at 30mg? And thanks for the quick reply btw. I have been taking cycle assist, taurine, glutamine, fishoil and all my support supps but still cant handle...
  5. Quit Epistane Cycle

    I am 25 running epistane for the second time. Looking to put on some lean muscle with minimal fat. I am currently 6 foot 195 with 7 years of lifting experience (3 serious). I recently started a cycle of epistane (havoc) and have been dosing it 30mg for the past two weeks. I was originally...
Back
Top