Recent content by Mattgainz69

  1. Thoughts on dutasteride and finasteride.

    Awesome thanks man and yes I feel that. Currently doing minoxidil, microneedling, and ghkcu so hoping the dut added in will really help
  2. Thoughts on dutasteride and finasteride.

    Thinking of giving you a try. Have .5 mgs on hand should I start with 3,x a week or just ed. Also if you take it why don't you reccomend it
  3. Thoughts on dutasteride and finasteride.

    Thanks man. How's it working for you?
  4. Thoughts on dutasteride and finasteride.

    Thanks man yea I see a mix of reviews on it. It makes sense though. I always thought of dht being the alpha hormone. Affecting mood, drive, libido. Seems why I always feel great when running dht derivatives like masteron. Not sure if it's the same though. Also not sure if would affect body comp...
  5. Thoughts on dutasteride and finasteride.

    Used fin in the past and didn't really notice a whole bunch from it. Was thinking of trying dutasteride. I have high dht. Twice the normal values. I just can't comprehend how nuking dht can be good for a man. Anyone have any opinions or thoughts or experiences ?
  6. You guys reccomend dut or fin?

    Can't take the topical don't want my kids exposed to it
  7. Is injectable l carnitine worth it for work out days only

    Will it have any affect on my thyroid? Had hypothyroidism when I was hunger. Put on levothyroxine. My current dr thought I never really needed it in first place so took me off and levels have been fine but not sure if the l carnitine could put me back into hypo? And heard it wouldn't show up on...
  8. Is injectable l carnitine worth it for work out days only

    Got some injectable l carnitine. 500 mgs. Is it worth it to only take pre workout or do I need to take it everyday. Also does it contribute to hair loss?
  9. You guys reccomend dut or fin?

    Been having some hair loss the last few years. Currently do minoxidil, ketakenazole, microneedling. Used fin a few years ago and not sure it did much. Was thinking of giving dut a try but the whole eliminating dht thing worries me. They say dht after puberty is useless but I find that hard to...
  10. How do you guys pin l carnitine?

    So just picked up some and been pinning 1 ml ed. I usually only pin my glutes so wondering what other sites are easy to do. I so far just been alternating glutes the last four days and def have a lump now. I cant just rotate glutes every day right I would need to change sites?
  11. 3 pills of anavar left should i take them

    Yea I'll reach out to them
  12. 3 pills of anavar left should i take them

    Kind of off topic but i use topical minoxidil after night before bed. Should i stop that as well in case of exposure? Or is it ok if i wait for it to dry then lay down?
  13. 3 pills of anavar left should i take them

    Thanks man just did some research and says var can be found in sweat so prob should hold off since I'll be holding my kids huh?
  14. 3 pills of anavar left should i take them

    Was doing a 6 to 8 weeks cycle of 25 mg var on top of my trt. My son was born recently so stopped taking it for a week. I had 3 more pills left on the 6 weeks and still have enough for 8 weeks total. Should i take them or just call it done for now.
Back
Top