Recent content by madmuscle24

  1. USA FS

    List please
  2. Anyone still here?

    Still hoping to see that new stim hit the market.
  3. USA CEL,LGI, Shredded labs, and other goods for sale.

    PM for list $10 shipping
  4. Tell Us What You'd Like to See From SNS, CEL, & XPG + Discussion (2026 Edition)

    I'd like to see a orange cooler, orange dreamsicle flavor.
  5. Help me out here

    It's overrated IMO. I'd much rather take Test E, Trest E, Mast E. Definitely better mass gains with way less sides IME. Throw in some Var and GH and it gets really fun.
  6. MA Research Still Active?

    I’m kind of surprised I haven’t seen anyone bring up his MK-777 yet. Curious to hear some feedback.
  7. SLU-PP-332 FAQ.

    @brundel How’s the research site coming along? We getting close?
  8. New product suggestions

    It would be sold as a skin moisturizer for our AM community’s chronic dry skin conditions of course.
  9. New product suggestions

    I wouldn’t think it would be any more risky than arimahex or 11-KT.
  10. New product suggestions

    @nostrum420 Any chance of a transdermal slu-pp-332 product coming out from apex? Looks to be a good candidate. A natural sglt2 product would also be cool. Maybe a combination of Phloretin,dihydroberberine and forskolin?
  11. Best current pump product

    Extremis Sicario is legit.
  12. USA WTB Zero Flux Dien

    I have a few left stashed away. Not really looking to sell but trade possibly.
  13. SLU-PP-332 FAQ.

    Same here. Started Friday and my endurance level the last two days has been through the roof. It's still early, but this is rivaling gw501516 for me personally.
  14. ProtoTest XT - High % Protodioscin - Natural Testosterone & Libido Support

    Have you ran Furosap xt? If so how would you compare the two?
  15. Best Natural Anabolic Post Cycle?

    My thoughts would be anabolic effect, basis, recomp 20 and Ursa gel.
Back
Top