Recent content by lp700

  1. nolvadex or clomid

    do you think a test e and anavar cycle will give me a harsh shutdown? I might just run both clomid and nolva just to be safe because I've never used aas before and I do not know if im prone to gyno or not.
  2. nolvadex or clomid

    If I were to just use nolva what should I use for doses?
  3. nolvadex or clomid

    I am going to be running test e 500mg/wk for 15 weeks and anavar 50mg ed for the last 5 weeks. Should I use clomid or nolvadex for PCT? or would it be better to use both?
  4. PCT suggestions

    Thanks for the reply. Could the forma stanzol be used as an on cycle AI(it is an AI, correct?) or is it not strong enough by itself?
  5. PCT suggestions

    I am planning on running my first cycle soon and I am still unsure of what I should use for PCT and for on-cycle control of estrogen, liver protection, cholesterol, cortisol etc. I am planning on using test e 250mg 2x a week for 15 weeks and anavar at 50mg ed for the last 5 weeks. Also, is it...
Back
Top