Recent content by love2liftkat

  1. love2liftkat

    Kat and Puccah's Strong is the new sexy log

    Thank you! I was shocked myself!! Haha Leg day Today was apparently leg day for everyone. Took a min to get a squat rack. Did a warm up set on the leg press which had a horrible drag to it. I was thankful when a rack opened up. Superset Back squats 45x8, 95x8, 135x5, 155x5, 165x5x2 Mixed...
  2. love2liftkat

    New research Peptide brand from the founder of Black Lion Research!

    I have sent several people your way!! Love knowing I can trust the quality and who I order from!
  3. love2liftkat

    Segansational's Motivation Log

    How beautiful!! Sounds like you had an amazing trip!! Glad everyone was able to push through and still enjoy themselves while being sick! My sister and my son both worked a “summer” season at a dude ranch in Wyoming! They both raved like you! Just looks like a whole different world tucked right...
  4. love2liftkat

    KLEEN LIVING - A log about Life, Training, and Nutrition.

    Remembering why you’re doing it the main focus! It’s not necessarily to win overall but to challenge yourself to reach your own goals! It’s just a tool of motivation! That is AMAZING!! I’m so happy for Sage! She’s obviously been putting in the work!! I hope she’s proud of herself too! Any...
  5. love2liftkat

    Kat and Puccah's Strong is the new sexy log

    I got busy on Friday and didn’t get on here to log my workout. I had a good leg session. Still more resting between sets but nothing crazy. Weekend was good. Hubby now has my cold so we hung around the house and I just did house work. Haha I did make a big pot of soup with one of our Amish...
  6. love2liftkat

    Kat and Puccah's Strong is the new sexy log

    Haha thanks guys! It is nice they are easier now! It definitely helps that I’m almost half the person! [emoji2957]
  7. love2liftkat

    KLEEN LIVING - A log about Life, Training, and Nutrition.

    I’m excited for you and the transformation challenge! I know you will do great! You thrive in competitions! I have no doubt that you’re nowhere near as bad as you are in your head but I understand the struggle! That’s great to hear about Sage too!! Best feeling ever when you see your kids...
  8. love2liftkat

    Kat and Puccah's Strong is the new sexy log

    Thanks guys! Today was much better than the beginning of the week. Feeling better day by day! I did sleep in on Wednesday, I misspoke saying I would be training. I meant to say Thursday haha The extra 1.5 hour was much needed! Upper body day! Circuit Pull-ups 5 sets of 10 Hanging toes to...
  9. love2liftkat

    Kat and Puccah's Strong is the new sexy log

    Hey guys! It’s been a crazy week already! I did train yesterday and today. The sickness I thought was coming hit me pretty hard on Thursday of last week…I am feeling better but the energy levels were much lower than usual! Overall I’d say I was able to get about 85% of my upper body workout in...
  10. love2liftkat

    Log...it’s better than bad it’s good

    ^^This!^^ You look great! Looking forward to seeing your progress!
  11. love2liftkat

    KLEEN LIVING - A log about Life, Training, and Nutrition.

    That’s a smart plan! I’m glad your neck is better but definitely worth trying to improve when you can! Nothing wrong with prioritizing things!
  12. love2liftkat

    Kat and Puccah's Strong is the new sexy log

    Thanks! It’s exciting to feel like they’re almost easy now! Haha Definitely easier than 94lbs ago when they were impossible! I have debated adding weight to a few sets. [emoji848] I may just try to do like you and add the L-sits or something. Haha yes!! Those are great!
  13. love2liftkat

    Kat and Puccah's Strong is the new sexy log

    I am already feeling them! I don’t know how people go so heavy! They are brutal! My legs were shaking! Haha Doesn’t sound morbid to me! I could totally see how it would bring you closer together!
  14. love2liftkat

    Log...it’s better than bad it’s good

    I’m in! I have no clue what’s up with all of the emojis though. Haha
  15. love2liftkat

    Segansational's Motivation Log

    Nice! Thanks for the summary! That’s exciting about the PL meet!
Back
Top