Recent content by Long Road

  1. Starting TRT

    Dr said the low t was probably caused by long term opiate use form a long list of injuries over the years. My dr prescribed .5cc a week of test cyp that is a 100mg/cc.
  2. Starting TRT

    Thanks for the info. I have a few friends that are into working out and they seem to think I need to get right into a cycle along with the trt. It's nice to see that the first contact I had on this site is offering, what sounds like, good information. Sometimes it seems like my "friends" are...
  3. Starting TRT

    My dr has me at 125mg a day and says that he might bump me up to 150 after next labs but I can tell you that I feel a noticeable difference after being on synthroid for two months now. The dr said he wanted me to start the test asap because he said that it is something that can take a while to...
  4. Starting TRT

    Hello. I just turned 36 and found out that along with low thyroid I have almost no testosterone in the system. Dr said my test was at 60 which could explain a lot of the problems that I am having. I get my bottle of test tomorrow and I'm excited and sick at the same time over it. My dr made it...
Back
Top