Recent content by lilman92

  1. Advice on cycle

    Alright guys been on a coast with 250mg test e a week for the past 9 weeks was gonna start my bulk in jan what do u guys think to 1-8 test e 500mg bold 500mg 8-16 test e 750mg bold 500mg Or 1-16 Deca 500mg test e 500mg
  2. Bulking cycles

    Of an on now for years with cycles ran are Test 500mg a week Test 500mg an deca 400mg a week Test e 300mg bold 300 mg NANDROLONE 200mg a week Test 500mg tren e 200mg a week
  3. Bulking cycles

    Alright guys I am new to the page an all this but alright guys I am a 29 year old man been about 79/80 kg an been off an on for a few years now I am looking to start my bulking cycle an was looking for some advice at the point I was gonna run Per week 550mg test e 200mg tren e 300mg deca Or...
  4. Bulking cycle

    Yes mate I ran my pct then after that ran this type of cycle in to a cost for 14 weeks then in to this cycle
  5. Bulking cycle

    Invalid Link Removed Invalid Link Removed
  6. Bulking cycle

    Invalid Link Removed Invalid Link Removed
  7. Bulking cycle

    Hi guys just seeing some 1 els opinion as it stands trying to bulk up on this cycle as it stands i am 5ft 7 an 80kg X2 a week 150 deca 150 test e 100 tren e Thinking of changing for the last 4 weeks to 300 tren e 500 test What u guys think ?
  8. Bulking cycle

    Hi guys just seeing some 1 els opinion as it stands trying to bulk up on this cycle X2 a week 150 deca 150 test e 100 tren e Thinking of changing for the last 4 weeks to 300 tren e 500 test A week What u guys think ?
Back
Top