Recent content by lanky

  1. lanky

    We cuttin now ✂️

    you guys are here posting quality diets, and then there is me:
  2. lanky

    We cuttin now ✂️

    https://www.facebook.com/share/r/19M8PaQEc9/ 🤣🤣
  3. lanky

    Why is half the product line up being discontinued?

    it would be nice to see more steroidal intermediates produced by more countries other than china. there are some intermediates and even legal to obtain over the counter progestin steroids that can be converted to anabolics very easily in high yield through simple hydrogenation. Norgestrel is...
  4. lanky

    We cuttin now ✂️

    That's awesome prices. I am jealous for the source and the price
  5. lanky

    We cuttin now ✂️

    To be honest I did not know the dose because the person who sold me the item sold me what I thought was trestolone red top vials labeled trestolone. I tried a bottle and told the guy this definitely was not trest. He then said he had the trest and rad vials mixed up at labeling so sent me three...
  6. lanky

    We cuttin now ✂️

    I tried it 4 years ago or so. I thought it was ok. Kept me a little more full than normal. And very slight strength gains. Nothing overwhelming. Lots of legit sarms have dried up withing the past 2 years ago and a few labs have been sending out bunk stuff that I have been burned on 3 research...
  7. lanky

    Anabolic memes

  8. lanky

    Anabolic memes

    where is the donkey smoking the cigarette.haha
  9. lanky

    Anabolic memes

  10. lanky

    Anabolic memes

  11. lanky

    Anabolic memes

    The brand i used in this meme was not random😂
  12. lanky

    Anabolic memes

    you waiting for fake gear to kick in on your 2nd bottle
  13. lanky

    Odd Mixture?

    I have always kept it in a sealed zip lock with sterile gauze covering the vial on the fridge door . Never had a problem with crystallization unless i put way in the back of the fridge where it is the coldest.
  14. lanky

    Odd Mixture?

    each time you puncture the stopper the risk for introducing bacteria and small flecks rubber from coring the stopper . a smaller gauge needle can decrease the risk but still can occur. i have seen sites offering 30ml vials of test, bold, and deca esters. no way in hell would i ever risk that...
Back
Top