UPDATE
Ended up getting prescribed 200mg 2x week subcutaneously. Started that the first of February. I'm feeling really good, but worried the dosage is too high. I have bloods scheduled for the end of this week but the facility rescheduled because they are only accepting patients that have...
Thanks for the reply. That's what I was looking for. I've been cutting for 3 months and have come down from 175 to 160. As of today I plan to slowly work my calories back up to the 3000 level of what I think maintenance for me is. I am not currently on anything other than a multi vitamin and eat...
Had my blood work done as recomended by my doctor. I'm 31 years old and I originally went in for low energy but after looking at the results it seems like my testosterone might be low? I'm currently cutting at 1900cal a day, getting around 180g of protein a day, and trying to get atleast 8...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.