Recent content by John Smeton

  1. John Smeton

    Mega-Dosing Creatine -Anyone taking or have used 10g or more of creatine a day?

    I'll spread it out every two or three meals, ideally around training. I've done it plenty times at five grams every meal, and that works too. Ive used micronized creatine mini over twenty years. Micronized creatine mono is a easier on the stomach than regular creatine mono, the smaller...
  2. John Smeton

    Mega-Dosing Creatine -Anyone taking or have used 10g or more of creatine a day?

    Yes, good info. cystatin c is the best kidney test . I have a list written down with cystatin c on it, along with some others for when I visit pcp or possibly endo nurse assistant. John Jewett has a video that was and is helpful
  3. John Smeton

    Mega-Dosing Creatine -Anyone taking or have used 10g or more of creatine a day?

    I don't take breaks I went down to five grams a day, most days, for a few months . This week started back at 10-20. Why would someone cycle it and go down to five grams ? Maybe theyve introduced GH , or climbed in mgs by five hundred.
  4. John Smeton

    Mega-Dosing Creatine -Anyone taking or have used 10g or more of creatine a day?

    I cycle it . Say in off-season and anabolic dose is high, I'll take it more like ten to twenty grams. Say in health phase, maybe true trt, Say I take a week off, no creatine. Or Train EOD, and eod cardio I don't usually do that but sometimes think it's a good idea for giving tendons, joints a...
  5. John Smeton

    Supplements to reduce wrinkles

    I prefer some sun , along with a face moisturizer. Trenton, and tazorac will add more glowing to the skin. The downside is I couldn't get hardly any sun , would have to wear short sleeve hoodies outside, and sunscreen and wasn't worth it. If I'm not getting sun, in deep winter, then I may do...
  6. John Smeton

    Is is time for TRT for me?

    When you say fairly dialed in with diet, what does this mean? how many calories, protein carbs, fats per day ? I held good size at 200-315 mgs test levels, so its not everything. I think I saw some studies by Bill Roberts, if I remember correct, that 170 and under is when muscle mass starts...
  7. John Smeton

    Transdermal allopregnenolone

    I have an older bottle of iconics neuro p5, same ingredients. I thought it was originally allo. Yes Patrick's line was very good and expensive. I still have a 6 oxo bottle like on the video with Ron Harris, Rick Collins. I used to throw away things bc I didn't want to be sentimental, and...
  8. John Smeton

    11-OXO AND HAIRLOSS: OPINIONS?

    Patrick mentioned either 11-oxo, or 11-keto, or both, come from a fish steroid as it was found in fish, going with his organic chemistry guidelines.
  9. John Smeton

    Transdermal allopregnenolone

    Did Iconic changed the original formula ? bc I thought the original had allopregnenolone. PA , as in Patrick Arnold? Patrick consulted for many supplement companies and I'm not surprised if he made these. Yeah screw pip, not worth it. Pregnant women get it IV to help with postpartum...
  10. John Smeton

    Transdermal allopregnenolone

    Iconic formulations used to sell it in there Neuro p5 , and wondering if this is still around?
  11. John Smeton

    RIP Patrick Arnold

    New York times wrote an obituary then makes him look like a bad guy . I recommend not even reading it. That said, here is the funeral home he was buried at obituary. https://www.guilfordfuneralhome.com/obituaries/Patrick-Arnold?obId=48401406
  12. John Smeton

    RIP Patrick Arnold

    I have quite a few of Muscular Development magazines with articles he wrote. One of them is super valuable for a beginner wanting to using anabolics, or androgens, , if I remember correctly, he goes into how steroids have three bases, testosterone, nandrolone, and dht. He actually took some...
  13. John Smeton

    Low dose superdrol

    Bbiceps do you always express your disatification on things you read or people you hear stuff from in a group conversation ? or is this only an online thing were you cant see the person face to face? I understand online is much more difficult to read than in person and has many...
  14. John Smeton

    Is my Halodrol fake?

    Do you have the bottle, nd does it have an expiration date? I have ph's/ds from 2014. Im guessing thirty percent less potent
  15. John Smeton

    Best non-stim pump pre-workout 2026?

    Cannabis high sativa percent seems to help most, while dragging from work, and no carbs I get off work, eat carbs, the meal prior is only protein and fat, example today was roast chicken, sour kraut ( plain no sugar) spinach. The idea is to keep insulin from spiking much, which is ideal for...
Back
Top