Recent content by jfigliuolo

  1. Word Association Thread!!!!!!!!11

    Signal
  2. NPP cycle

    Wait... you just started working out in March and you're on test????? Wow
  3. We cuttin now ✂️

    Same... that's why I focus on the avg. It took a few weeks for me to get over it and stop reacting daily.
  4. We cuttin now ✂️

    Weigh yourself everyday. Always average the last 7 days. It takes out the randomness on any given day. Below is an example... the two last numbers in the row are the 7 day moving avg for weight and calories. The second # is daily weight. You can see daily weight fluctuates... moving avg is...
  5. Word Association Thread!!!!!!!!11

    Breakfast
  6. We cuttin now ✂️

    I've switched to 7 day moving avg for weight. Takes out alot of noise
  7. Creatine + HMB vs. Creatine?

    Meh... maybe? I just gave hmb a decent 3-4 month shot. Can't say I noticed anything. MAYBE spared some muscle on a cut... Can't say id use it again. It's pretty damn cheap though, so not a big investment.
  8. Word Association Thread!!!!!!!!11

    Expedition
  9. Word Association Thread!!!!!!!!11

    Vision
  10. We cuttin now ✂️

    I absolutely love kikoman soy sauce! I'll take swigs right from the bottle🙃
  11. Word Association Thread!!!!!!!!11

    Casserole
  12. Thoughts on dutasteride and finasteride.

    Threads like this make me very happy I love being bald. Truthfully I always felt hair was a pain in the ass.
  13. Word Association Thread!!!!!!!!11

    Meditate
  14. ARA w/ SPMs

    Im trying the metagenics now to clear up biceps tendonitis which has gotten alot better with PT/needling. Looking for that last 15-20%.
  15. Had a package that I didn’t order confiscated by US customs

    There was a "scam" I heard of a while back where people would have stuff shipped to your address, then grab it as it was delivered. Incident i am aware of was with pre paid phones. But would be also applicable to anabolics.
Back
Top