Recent content by J.Morgan

  1. Help with PCT please

    Is it possible to take clen during pct?
  2. Help with PCT please

    Thank you for your reply Ok I think I get it now So at the end thy both do the same thing but without it, it allows my body do it (increase test production) naturally Is my understanding correct ? Anything to take for mood swings ? Very down lately.
  3. Help with PCT please

    Why buddy? Isn't it an AI?
  4. Help with PCT please

    Thank you for your reply Much appreciated. What's your advise on how long I should take both ? And excuse my ignorance but when u say 50/50/25/25 U mean week 1 50, week 2 50, week 3 and 4 25? Sorry I'm new to this and just started my pct today
  5. Help with PCT please

    Thanks again Will I experience any mood swings ? Or just be normal ?
  6. Help with PCT please

    Thank you very much for your reply Clomid 50mg Proviron 25mg
  7. Help with PCT please

    Hi everyone: Just finished my first cycle of 300mg per week eod test prop Nothing else I was told to take proviron and clomid 2 tabs a day for two weeks proviron 2 tabs a day for 2 weeks clomid then 1 tab a day after that Does that sound right ? Any advise would be greatly appreciated...
Back
Top