Recent content by Ivane23

  1. Ivane23

    Cutting cycle?

    What r u recommending? Thats me about 6 months ago since then I have gained about 20 lbs. Im 210 lbs and 6ft and wanted to get leaner, but im all for any input u guys can give me.
  2. Ivane23

    Cutting cycle?

    Thats a good idea thanks bro. What do recommend for pct?
  3. Ivane23

    Cutting cycle?

    Test E 500 / wk Anavar is 45mgs, should I take 2 a day? Ive been told 45mgs a day is good
  4. Ivane23

    Newbie

    How much of the test r u taking per,week and how long is ur cycle? I would start taking nolva after u r done with ur cycle or before if ur nipple tend to hurt
  5. Ivane23

    Cutting cycle?

    Hey guys need a good cutting cycle In the past ive done Test+ winny But did not get lean or cut enough Got some var and test now any suggestions? A buddy of mine said to also had in masteron, need some suggestions
Back
Top