Recent content by esterno

  1. What's best for memory. Had options, now confused.

    About Alpha-GPC I took some on friday/saturday. But I was exhausted and rested all day so didnt have the possibility to evaluate its effects. Sunday I took it and started learning. When I took it after some time, I feel that something going on in my head. I think it didnt make me more focused...
  2. What's best for memory. Had options, now confused.

    Ok, it should arrive on Friday :). So maybe on the end on the week or next week I already would be able to write about its effect :)
  3. What's best for memory. Had options, now confused.

    Ordered Alpha-GPC. Gonna try this one now :)
  4. What's best for memory. Had options, now confused.

    Thank You very much for help! Now at my local store I can choose from Doxiderol, Alpha GPC or Huperzine A. In one website I found that Alpha got better scores for short/long memory than Huperzine A, in other site I found that Huperzine A is better. So now I cant decide between these two :/
  5. What's best for memory. Had options, now confused.

    (I wrote longer message but couldnt post it, because I got error that I posted links in my post, but I didnt post any urls at all) I am thinking about Pramiracetam or AlphaGPC or Oxiracetam. As for first time I want to try this thing, so I would buy one of these, wont do stacks. So now what I...
Back
Top