Recent content by dvw

  1. Designer Anabolic Steroid Control Act (2014)

    C.E.L. p- plex aka pheraplex. Absolutely amazing. Gained 15 lbs in approximately 40 days. Added 40 lbs to all compound lifts in 6 weeks
  2. “Clean” energy hardcore pre-workouts

    Innovapharm definitely still has the better isomer of DMHA still. Enduralean product specifically
  3. “Clean” energy hardcore pre-workouts

    It was the amphetamine analog that was in the original Designer Supplements CRAZE
  4. “Clean” energy hardcore pre-workouts

    That was one of my all time favorites
  5. Haven't ran anything since the Hdrol/Xtren glory days, thoughts?

    The strongest thing that's comparable and available to buy online is yk-11.
  6. Thoughts on Androsta-3,5-diene-7?

    I think it lowers cortisol more so than e2
  7. What is the verdict on ecdysterone and turkesterone?

    Boldanic definitely works. I gained a little size and lost body fat. I increased calories 500 daily and still lost some fat. Definitely worked
  8. Why is 1-dhea and 4- dhea being taken off the market in the United States?

    Is this going to be illegal to buy as a "supplement"?
  9. Excelsior pre workout

    Did you take adderex or fastin? If so, how "strong" do you think it is as on otc stimulant?
  10. Excelsior pre workout

    I have had phenibut withdrawal once. Took phenibut daily for 60 days and stopped abruptly. That shite was really fuarking rough. I suspect there's alot of fake phenibut online past few years. Stuff is probably a and b GABA receptor agonist but not actual phenibut. 8 grams of the phenibut I...
  11. Excelsior pre workout

    Could you tell me who has 250mg phenibut capsules for sale online? Thank you
  12. Excelsior pre workout

    8 grams of phenibut per day? Are you serious or exaggerating? Thats fuarking loco dude
Back
Top