Recent content by Danksta710

  1. Mega-Dosing Creatine -Anyone taking or have used 10g or more of creatine a day?

    4 heaping scoops of Concret every night. Zero bathroom issues. Helps with brain fog.
  2. Supplements to reduce wrinkles

    I got some benefit from the Neurogan tablets. Enough to make it worthwhile. 1 bottle lasts 2mo.
  3. BASIS - An All New Type of Natural Anabolic - Intro & Discussion

    So it's been almost a year with BASIS. It really is next level. During most of the time I was also running Cissus XT. When I added BASIS, I like many noticed the improved joint support. I kept the cissus in. A couple months ago as an experiment I pulled out the cissus. It took over a month to...
  4. Neurogize XT - Caffeine Free Mental Energizer - New Product!

    Yea I'm mostly excited for the actual training I will do once it arrives. Nice to know it won't affect any other plans.
  5. Neurogize XT - Caffeine Free Mental Energizer - New Product!

    Sounds like we got another winner! Thx for your feedback
  6. Neurogize XT - Caffeine Free Mental Energizer - New Product!

    Any positive or negative efects down there?
  7. BASIS - An All New Type of Natural Anabolic - Intro & Discussion

    My staple stack has become BASIS+UroB. Just amazed at how consistent it is each month for improved results. It's my TRT+. I put off a test cycle in place of this stack. Had Cloma-Plex in for a few months too. I keep wanting to run that test cycle. I can't come up with a good reason. I am making...
  8. Stem Cell by Unmatched Nutrition 😵‍💫

    Akkermansia, Fucoidan and Cyanthaox alone would be around that from a quick glance. From what I've seen that brand likes very high margins. Personally if I was looking for this kind of support I'd run BASIS w/ Uro B and those 3 other ingredients. But I still need to look into more information...
  9. SNS Apigenin XT - Healthy Aging & Longevity, NAD+, Relaxation, & More

    I take am and pm when using a SNS/CEL formula and haven't ever noticed sleepiness. So 50-100mg depending what I'm running. I take the single ingredient at night and don't get sleepiness from it. I use cannabis for that. Apigenin does however improve my sleep quality. There's been debate about...
  10. Tell Us What You'd Like to See From SNS, CEL, & XPG + Discussion (2026 Edition)

    I rescued a 11yr eng bulldog from a sick friend who could not care for him anymore. He was 75lb and lived on the sofa. His owner had him on joint chews. Once I took over I continued that but added other supps from brands I know and trust and use myself. I did research and couldn't find any good...
  11. Been a while. Just checking in to see if any top tier natty anabolics have dropped? Is xgels still consjdered essentially the best?

    BASIS is next level ****. It's one of the most solid and versatile formulas. I feel it will only gain in popularity with time as more people try it. Recomp, gains, sexual health, longevity. Boosting BMP seems to make other ingredients work better too. I noticed that with NMN. Boosting NAD and...
  12. Focus/motivation supplements

    I love elite choline first thing in the am and pre workout. That, along with an energy drink work wonderful for focus. 100% sativas help too. Durban Poison being a fav.
  13. Prime xt or alpha one for pure strength and growth in 12 weeks?

    Recomp and seems to work synergisticly with anything else you run. Wonderful ingredient!
Back
Top