Recent content by Cryptocommander

  1. Excelsior pre workout

    Yeah the 12/28 was the weaker batch. I felt minimal effects but I still thought it was better than others at that time. 01/27 batch I was flyinggg lol. Euphoria was nice. Then when I tried the 12/28 batch I was disappointed, the euphoria never came. Motivation to workout was mid. Half serving of...
  2. Excelsior pre workout

    Currently I’m taking smash amf. A lot of people seem to hate it but after taking it for about half a month on/off, my body takes it really well. It hits me smoothly now. My first time was really strong tho, but nothing in a bad way. But then again I’m only taking half a serving. Is really...
  3. Excelsior pre workout

    Funny seeing this because I just tried smash amf 2025 bash 3 days ago… and holy fuk is good for lifting. I was hearing so many scary stories so I sipped it slowly. I only take half a scoop to where I feel alert and motived to go Lift. I broke a PR and the lift definitely felt easier. There no...
  4. Excelsior pre workout

    I use to take phenibut often. It is great for working out. I usually would take some before I went to sleep.. I would wake up in a good mood and well rested, take a pre workout and that would be the best lift ever. But now I don’t take it, I only take a good pre and usually that’s good for me now.
  5. Excelsior pre workout

    They said it several days ago. They said they working to bring doomsday and the doomsday HC thereafter. Is on rddit. Doomsday was one of the best pre I was taking recently. Trying to find the next hitter. Haven’t found one yet. Any recommendations?
  6. Excelsior pre workout

    💯 could not have been said better. All the pre with the exception of doomsday HC… I have tried… and agree they were all hitters. I’m trying to find the next one but I haven’t found anything yet. Predator said they might bring doomsday back, I just hope is not reformulated. Is there any other...
  7. Excelsior pre workout

    So I guess they are reformulating hydrazine and they send out sample batch to test them. Anyone was in on the test trail?
  8. Excelsior pre workout

    Reminds me a time where a supplement shop 2 hrs ago from me had OG craze grape flavor for like $110. The owner had about 7 batches even after 2 years of the ban. I called the shop to ask if they had craze and he said they had several tubs. I told him to reserve it and I would buy that day, I...
  9. Excelsior pre workout

    Srsly. Was one of the best moments. Wish there’s a new craze that we just haven’t found yet lol. Detonate fat burner was good too. I could lift and run for miles and not get tired.
  10. Excelsior pre workout

    Eva’s is good people. Is all about supply and demand. But I’m telling you guys,this new batch of thermal is trash. Is like taking no pre. That’s prob the reason for the lower price. I have excelsior I bought from them earlier… and that’s 9/10.
  11. Excelsior pre workout

    Makes sense. I bought this batch last week and tried today. I felt nothing. And yes there’s been times where 1 cap is too much. But not this most recent batch. Is nonexistent. Felt like I got scam.
  12. Excelsior pre workout

    Decided to buy the latest batch of Thermal Spark 6/28… let me just say is the biggest decline in quality. I had stopped taking thermal spark for 1 month since last batch was sold out,,, bought this new batch and is garbage. No euphoria and barely any energy. I rate it 2/10. The powder in the...
  13. Excelsior pre workout

    Has anyone tried the new batch of thermal spark exp06/28?
  14. Excelsior pre workout

    I haven’t tried the new hydrazine… but current thermal spark is not good… I’d rate it like a [emoji639] out of [emoji637][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]]] No Euphoria/ slight energy. The new thermal spark powder is whitish so is def a new formula. I gotta...
  15. Excelsior pre workout

    The brown powder is fire. Smh I’m not sure why this batch like this.
Back
Top