Cheers grinnell I have looked at the strongman programme and started last night with the same routine you have given. Being new'ish I feel like I should be doing more per session by including some more or would this by overtraining? Really appreciate your comment
I have only been training for 6 months in home gym, started building strength up slowly (I'm 36) so being sensible doing 3 sessions per week focusing on compound movements.
I have been training fore past 3 weeks doing 5x5 on heavier weights about 60% of 1 rep max. I just need help with the...
Hi,
New on here and after some help I'm 36, 6"3 and 210lb (95kg) just got back into training after years off and lost most of my excess body fat and been sticking to the below newbie routine for 3 months which I found on a forum which focuses on compound movements which so far has worked but...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.