Recent content by cheftepesh1

  1. cheftepesh1

    Supreme Labs USA is back and get 25% off this month

    The sale has been Extended till Halloween. So get some while it’s on sale.
  2. cheftepesh1

    Supreme Labs USA is back and get 25% off this month

    Nice pick up. Still deciding what I will use
  3. cheftepesh1

    bulk or cut

    This is good advice. Start with deciding what physic you want to have. Then what way you want to train. Using compounds should be the last thing you use to decide which way to go.
  4. cheftepesh1

    Reta - Too Low of Dose?

    I would agree with this. I’ve been running 2mg weekly and have not needed to increase. My results have stayed consistent. I know in the past I have fumbled the water on a few items. Chances are you might have.
  5. cheftepesh1

    Supreme Labs USA is back and get 25% off this month

    What did everyone pick up during the sale? I picked up some Reta? Started it about a 2 Months ago and really helped me drop some weight I picked up when between jobs.
  6. cheftepesh1

    Supreme Labs USA is back and get 25% off this month

    Here is the exclusive area
  7. cheftepesh1

    Supreme Labs USA is back and get 25% off this month

    Try the exclusive area
  8. cheftepesh1

    Supreme Labs USA is back and get 25% off this month

    Appreciate the support
  9. cheftepesh1

    Supreme Labs USA is back and get 25% off this month

    For those who need the exclusives SupremeLabsUSA1.com/exclusive Password: teamsupreme
  10. cheftepesh1

    Supreme Labs USA is back and get 25% off this month

    Get some with this great discount
  11. cheftepesh1

    Supreme Labs USA is back and get 25% off this month

    Yes Supreme Labs is back and giving 25% off this week with Promo code: SupremeLabsUSA1. Find us at http://supremelabsusa1.com. We are bring back all the stuff AM loved and some new items to boot.
  12. cheftepesh1

    Quick creatine question

    I’ve never heard anything mentioned about the benefits of electrolytes with creatine. I’d be interested if anyone has a study on it.
  13. cheftepesh1

    Mutant All In Pre workout log

    Part of what I like about it as a that it doesn’t need a full scoop. It last longer then most.
  14. cheftepesh1

    Mutant All In Pre workout log

    In to see this. Anyone else I have one more if anyone wants to run a log
  15. cheftepesh1

    All In Preworkout Log Opp

    Have the ability to run one more of these
Back
Top