Recent content by Castaway

  1. Castaway

    Pausing cruise test Cyp for a trip on cruise ship

    Just curious. Could be in your favor.
  2. Castaway

    First timer help,orals alone?,test base etc?

    What are your current stats? Goals? Spacific I mean. Have you reached close to what you feel are your max as goals go, ie: strength, bf%, endurance naturally?
  3. Castaway

    Pausing cruise test Cyp for a trip on cruise ship

    To the OP, what are your latest labs? Free and TT, etc. are you running high numbers?
  4. Castaway

    What is your favorite stack for weightloss?

    I'd like to chime in on this but I do think admin allows: https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/please-read.154008/
  5. Castaway

    Hello, long long time on again off again forum guy

    I'm Castaway, AKA: Bigrobbie I've moderated, source rep-ed, been a server administrator, etc for many different AAS discussion forums going back to 2007. I'm an old guy now and after a couple years of stopping my TRT (and haven't run a cycle since 2016) I've gotten back on TRT, because let's...
Back
Top