Recent content by Calebd91

  1. Journey of a newbie lifter

    I downloaded the Greyskull spreadsheet an have looked at ton of info on it. Looks like a solid plan, hoping to pick up that bench and bar setup Monday. Only has 85# worth of plates so I’ll have to stock up some extras to follow the incremental increases that follow the plan.
  2. Journey of a newbie lifter

    Most certainly will be searching tonight! Thanks for the info. I’m still suppose to go check out a bench a bar setup but now we have a storm coming this weekend so have to hold off to get over there.
  3. Journey of a newbie lifter

    I have a veggie most everyday during a lunch or dinner, usually zucchini/squash, broccoli, green beans, asparagus is the go to’s. I’m sure I can up it some more to add in extra fiber for the week. I pretty much knew this is the way, I think I overhyped myself on reading so much. I have a...
  4. Journey of a newbie lifter

    Nothing major since last update, just trying to stay steady on meeting my macro/kcal goals and staying dedicated to my routine. I wasn’t able to get an actual leg session in. But Tuesday at work I put in a solid 5.5 miles of steps and majority was up and down stairs out in the plant itself...
  5. Journey of a newbie lifter

    Was a rough night at work, coming up after a plant wide shutdown an had lots of issues…. Logged over 13k steps, 45 floors climbed, an about 6.5 miles total. Got as much eating in as I could an came up with: 1821kcal, 126g carb, 62g fat, 197g protein. Was feeling it this morning, got home...
  6. Journey of a newbie lifter

    Thank you! I’ll definitely dial up my leg routine some more! Side note…I got a bottle of anabolic xt to try out
  7. Journey of a newbie lifter

    Edited a before picture in post… Yes I’m going to drop to 10# on the lat raises an up the reps to keep form and control. I’ve got a lead on a bench an bar setup for cheap or free I’m going to check out this coming weekend when I’m off work. Friday when I do shoulder press again I’m going to...
  8. Journey of a newbie lifter

    Yes just at home currently with dumbbell only. I may look at adding something like that after a few more weeks of establishment.
  9. Journey of a newbie lifter

    Woke up extra early this morning before getting ready for work tonight. Got a nice pre workout snack in: V8 energy peach mango drink, 15g of mini rice cakes, 1 1/2tbsp peanut butter. 245kcal, 29g carb, 5g protein, 14g fat Then I really was deliberate an focused on my workout. Bump rest time up...
  10. Journey of a newbie lifter

    March 9th Sept 16th Not sure if images will work, but just wanted to post my last “progress” picture. I’m keeping a folder of them each month to see progression. In the mirror I don’t see it, but my wife says she’s already noticed my shoulders and arms looking bigger. So that’s always nice...
  11. Journey of a newbie lifter

    Think that’s what I’m going to do tomorrow, I got a few new 10# plates that have the handles built in that I’ll try out, I’ll get the foundation an form back an go from there.
  12. Journey of a newbie lifter

    Last few days rundown…. Upper A Friday, Sep 25, 2026 Bent Over Row (Dumbbell) Set 1: 25 lbs x 12 Set 2: 25 lbs x 12 Set 3: 25 lbs x 12 Set 4: 25 lbs x 14 Floor Press (Dumbbell) Set 1: 25 lbs x 12 Set 2: 25 lbs x 12 Set 3: 25 lbs x 14 Hammer Curl (Dumbbell) Set 1: 25 lbs x 10 Set 2: 25 lbs x...
  13. Journey of a newbie lifter

    Thank yall for the words of encouragement, I will certainly look at maybe going to the gym at least a few times a month as schedule allows. I’m sure it would do me some good! Got a decent bit of time today to workout so threw some leg work in: 9/23/26 Reverse lunges 25lb 2x8 Romanian...
  14. Journey of a newbie lifter

    Woke up little early today before going in for night shift, had some rice cakes for quick pre workout snack and did some warm up, wasn’t feeling a whole lot of motivation but wanted to push some so I upped my weight to start the week off…..here’s how it went. 9/21/26 Bent over rows Went up...
  15. Journey of a newbie lifter

    Thank you for the advice, I will not make that big of a calorie jump. I wasn’t real sure how big of a jump was needed to see a change. So small adjustment there! Got it. As far as my exercise routine what do you think about this change? Upper A Bent over rows 4 sets 20lb 12-14 reps Floor...
Back
Top